Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Capital_J is offline Rookie

Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

good questions tho guys, thanks for the input
    www.capitaljscorner.com

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Capital_J" wrote:
    good questions tho guys, thanks for the input
    Looking forward to his replies.

;D

Don't forget to put in a shameless plug for the site my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"Capital_J" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???
    well mr. shocker, i actually have about 10,000 posts over at KFAN but that site has become worse and worse and i needed a respectable place to come. as far as my credibility. it's marcus walker, it's not like i'm interviewing ej henderson or kevin williams. if you don't want to believe it, thats fine, but its really not hard to get a hold of lesser known players these days with the internet.
    Its not that I dont believe you, but you had to be around when rumors got started..peeps posted no links to support it..so it was always the ballboy or the waterboy started it. I do like the mr shocker comment tho LOL.
    no problems from my end..the comment was to be comical, and not directed at you. SKOL

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Capital_J" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???
    well mr. shocker, i actually have about 10,000 posts over at KFAN but that site has become worse and worse and i needed a respectable place to come. as far as my credibility. it's marcus walker, it's not like i'm interviewing ej henderson or kevin williams. if you don't want to believe it, thats fine, but its really not hard to get a hold of lesser known players these days with the internet.
    Its not that I dont believe you, but you had to be around when rumors got started..peeps posted no links to support it..so it was always the ballboy or the waterboy started it. I do like the mr shocker comment tho LOL.
    no problems from my end..the comment was to be comical, and not directed at you. SKOL
    garland greene can vouch for me. i'm not the type to start rumors. it'll probably be a few days before he responds, since it took him a few to respond initially but if for some reason he doesn't, i have it all documented and i'll print screen the conversation between him and i and post it
    www.capitaljscorner.com

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

wow. what part of.. I believe you, or it wasnt directed at you, or my reponse was to be in a joking manner dont you get?
    I could care less if you start rumors or not (not that i accused you of it), or the convo between you & garland..welcome to the site & keep the posts coming.

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    wow. what part of.. I believe you, or it wasnt directed at you, or my reponse was to be in a joking manner dont you get?
    I could care less if you start rumors or not (not that i accused you of it), or the convo between you & garland..welcome to the site & keep the posts coming.
    haha i meant the conversation between marcus walker and i
    www.capitaljscorner.com

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah J is legit. Very solid poster and a refugee from that other place. There are a couple of more I hope make the transition. Not to defen CJ but I kinda understand how the defensive side comes up coming from that site.
    If you have ever been over ther you would understand. I think he understood where you were coming from and is cool with it

Ask him how much Ass did AD get on a regular basis? ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12