Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Capital_J is offline Rookie

Questions for CB Marcus Walker

I finally got in touch with him and he's willing to answer some questions for me so if any of you have a specific question you want answered, I'll give you to til tomorrow at about noon to post it here. For those that don't know, Marcus Walker was the roommate of Adrian Peterson in college and the Vikes signed him as an UDFA this year. I just did a story on him yesterday so check that out as well.
    www.capitaljscorner.com

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

A couple for ya.....

a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.

Film Study

Vet Leadership

Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.

Film Study

Vet Leadership

LOL! I know exactly where you are going with that.

You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

I'm on to you Marr!

This would be better.

b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

a few i would like to know.

1. was it inspirational to be rooming with AD, and has it helped you focus more on your development

2. we all hear about the speed of the NFL and how it changes dramaticly from college to the pro's, during the ota's do you see a vast difference from the pre-season or captains practice in the college level?

3. What is the attitude and on-practice field of the vikings D.

4. any good jokes, challenges, or stories dealing with Jared, Pat, Kw, and the rest of the DL?

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

a.

b.

Film Study

Vet Leadership

You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

I'm on to you Marr!

This would be better.

b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?
    No conspiracy here my friend.

The list are just for instancessssssss, not necessarily part of the question.
    Kindof like asking the question, if he says what do you mean.....you then have some "for instances".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"digital420" wrote:
    a few i would like to know.

1. was it inspirational to be rooming with AD, and has it helped you focus more on your development

2. we all hear about the speed of the NFL and how it changes dramaticly from college to the pro's, during the ota's do you see a vast difference from the pre-season or captains practice in the college level?

3. What is the attitude and on-practice field of the vikings D.

4. any good jokes, challenges, or stories dealing with Jared, Pat, Kw, and the rest of the DL?
    Good ones my friend, especially 3 and 4.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

a.

b.

Film Study

Vet Leadership

I'm on to you Marr!

This would be better.

b.

Kindof like asking the question, if he says what do you mean.....you then have some "for instances".
    LOL! Whatever Marr. Keep telling yourself that. I guess you must have sucked at multiple answer tests in school, by penciling in the real answer to the question under the options A,B,C & D.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

a.

b.

Film Study

Vet Leadership

I'm on to you Marr!

This would be better.

b.

LOL! Whatever Marr. Keep telling yourself that. I guess you must have sucked at multiple answer tests in school, by penciling in the real answer to the question under the options A,B,C & D.
    :P
    LOL.
    Seriously my friend.
    No conspiracy intended.
    You read way to much into some of my posts....Hell, I'm just not that deep.
    ;D
    ;D

Capital_J is offline Rookie

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???
    well mr. shocker, i actually have about 10,000 posts over at KFAN but that site has become worse and worse and i needed a respectable place to come. as far as my credibility. it's marcus walker, it's not like i'm interviewing ej henderson or kevin williams. if you don't want to believe it, thats fine, but its really not hard to get a hold of lesser known players these days with the internet.
    www.capitaljscorner.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast