Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Capital_J's Avatar
    Capital_J is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    131

    Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    I finally got in touch with him and he's willing to answer some questions for me so if any of you have a specific question you want answered, I'll give you to til tomorrow at about noon to post it here. For those that don't know, Marcus Walker was the roommate of Adrian Peterson in college and the Vikes signed him as an UDFA this year. I just did a story on him yesterday so check that out as well.
    www.capitaljscorner.com

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    A couple for ya.....

    a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

    b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.


    1.
    Film Study

    2.
    Vet Leadership

    3.
    Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

    a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

    b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.


    1.
    Film Study

    2.
    Vet Leadership

    3.
    Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    LOL! I know exactly where you are going with that.

    You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

    I'm on to you Marr!

    This would be better.

    b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,539

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    a few i would like to know.

    1. was it inspirational to be rooming with AD, and has it helped you focus more on your development

    2. we all hear about the speed of the NFL and how it changes dramaticly from college to the pro's, during the ota's do you see a vast difference from the pre-season or captains practice in the college level?

    3. What is the attitude and on-practice field of the vikings D.

    4. any good jokes, challenges, or stories dealing with Jared, Pat, Kw, and the rest of the DL?


    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  5. #5
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

    a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

    b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.


    1.
    Film Study

    2.
    Vet Leadership

    3.
    Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    LOL! I know exactly where you are going with that.

    You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

    I'm on to you Marr!

    This would be better.

    b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?
    No conspiracy here my friend.


    The list are just for instancessssssss, not necessarily part of the question.
    Kindof like asking the question, if he says what do you mean.....you then have some "for instances".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "digital420" wrote:
    a few i would like to know.

    1. was it inspirational to be rooming with AD, and has it helped you focus more on your development

    2. we all hear about the speed of the NFL and how it changes dramaticly from college to the pro's, during the ota's do you see a vast difference from the pre-season or captains practice in the college level?

    3. What is the attitude and on-practice field of the vikings D.

    4. any good jokes, challenges, or stories dealing with Jared, Pat, Kw, and the rest of the DL?
    Good ones my friend, especially 3 and 4.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

    a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

    b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.


    1.
    Film Study

    2.
    Vet Leadership

    3.
    Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    LOL! I know exactly where you are going with that.

    You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

    I'm on to you Marr!

    This would be better.

    b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?
    No conspiracy here my friend.


    The list are just for instancessssssss, not necessarily part of the question.
    Kindof like asking the question, if he says what do you mean.....you then have some "for instances".
    LOL! Whatever Marr. Keep telling yourself that. I guess you must have sucked at multiple answer tests in school, by penciling in the real answer to the question under the options A,B,C & D.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A couple for ya.....

    a.
    Was he let down that he didn't get drafted in the later rounds or was he happy were he landed as a UDFA?

    b.
    What would he say has helped in the most during OTA's to help him get ready for camp.


    1.
    Film Study

    2.
    Vet Leadership

    3.
    Positional/Individual work with Coaches
    LOL! I know exactly where you are going with that.

    You might want to add "other" to that list or just let him answer it outright without multiple answers. You are forcing him to select answers where in 2 of the 3 he has the options to chose from play right into your hands.

    I'm on to you Marr!

    This would be better.

    b.
    What would you say has helped you the most during OTA's to help you get ready for camp?
    No conspiracy here my friend.



    The list are just for instancessssssss, not necessarily part of the question.
    Kindof like asking the question, if he says what do you mean.....you then have some "for instances".
    LOL! Whatever Marr. Keep telling yourself that. I guess you must have sucked at multiple answer tests in school, by penciling in the real answer to the question under the options A,B,C & D.
    :P
    LOL.
    Seriously my friend.
    No conspiracy intended.
    You read way to much into some of my posts....Hell, I'm just not that deep.
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Capital_J's Avatar
    Capital_J is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    131

    Re: Questions for CB Marcus Walker

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    Capital J is a newby with 30+ posts & is going to ask players questions hmmm..is it possible that we now know the true identity of the waterboy or the ballboy?
    ???
    well mr. shocker, i actually have about 10,000 posts over at KFAN but that site has become worse and worse and i needed a respectable place to come. as far as my credibility. it's marcus walker, it's not like i'm interviewing ej henderson or kevin williams. if you don't want to believe it, thats fine, but its really not hard to get a hold of lesser known players these days with the internet.
    www.capitaljscorner.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. marcus washinton anyone?
    By SamOchoCinco in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. Marcus McCauley
    By acman1 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM
  3. Q&A with Marcus Walker
    By Capital_J in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. Marcus Walker: Now or Never
    By Capital_J in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:44 AM
  5. Marcus Vick
    By aceclown in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •