Thread: Questions...

WallaceVP is offline Waterboy

Questions...

What's up everybody? The other day, I was checking out the Vikings team site, and I saw some news that disturbed me. There were a couple of players whom I wondered were still with the team or not...and when I did some inspecting, I realized that one of them isn't...and the other, I'm not so sure.

First, what happened with Gino Capone? I've been a Penn State fan for years now, and I thought he was a heck of a player. Then I saw that he had retired, but I couldn't find a reason as to why. Does anybody know what happened?

Secondly, being from West Virginia, I'm a huge WVU fan. Which is why I was elated to learn that Grant Wiley had been picked up by the Vikes. But I saw the other day that, first he was released...then he was placed on injured reserve. Whats the deal? Is he still with the team...just hurt? Or has he been let go completely?

And lastly, I just want to say that I'm glad that Brock Lesner is seeing things through. It's going to be a tough road ahead for him...but he has the talent to at least be a decent backup in this league. Even if that takes a couple of years to happen.

Well, thats it for me. If anyone could help me out with the questions that I have, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Wallace

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Questions...

Well i know that in mini camps they liked Grant Wiley but didnt here much of him after camp started.