Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Calmwind is offline Starter

Question for Vikings Fans

yea what he said...
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

vikoles is offline Coordinator

I concur 100000000000000000% The Mossster needs trostay! Without him our BELOVED Vikes woulg et absolutely ZERO coverage by the press and media watch and seeeeeeeeeeee. SKOL Vikes
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I'm going to be a bit of a fly in the ointment, but I just want to make you guys see this from a different angle.

We kind of went through a "we don't want this guy to be traded, but its going to happen anyway" kind of thing with Mike McKenzie. We all pitched a fit over any trade offer all along, because we felt he was worth more than he was (we expected a first rounder and a player). We could have gotten Ogunlye for him, but then we ended up with a back QB and a second round pick.

My point is, many of you are totally against trading Moss. I understand that. I didn't want McKenzie traded, either.

But...here's the thing. According to these media outlets, the Moss trade thing appears to be a "go". Now, if Moss isn't traded, we all know how Moss reacts when he feels he's been slighted. He's been taking it out on teams that didn't draft him his whole career.

My thought is that this trade might be a certainty, if for no other reason, that Moss won't want to be a part of a team that was looking to trade him, anyway.

So, my only point is, you may want to seriously consider some offers, because if you wait too long, you may end up HAVING to trade him for a lot less than what you would have gotten earlier.

A good asking price, in my humble opinion, for Moss is a solid starting defensive player (Pro Bowl Level/Potential), a first rounder, and another possible starter or 2nd rounder or less. You could easily get more, but if a deal comes around for this, I think you consider it.

If Moss goes all pouty and holds out (espcially with some of Daunte's comments this week), you may end up trading him for nothing more than a first round pick. Remember how the 49ers got screwed with TO.

Not trying to ruffle feathers, nor am I saying this from a Packer POV...just looking at it as an outsider offering my opinion.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

are u kidding me?!!? no way should the vikings trade moss for that. they shouldnt trade him period! if the vikings trade moss that will be one of the dumbest things the vikings have ever done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123