Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Question For The Packer Fans...

It's ok, regardless what has happened to us and regardless what has happened to them, we can still laugh at their expense when they lose.

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Hey Packman I don't believe anyone at this site (including myself) really cares what you think. If the Vikings were to win the next three superbowls you would still say something to belittle it. Even if they were to win one superbowl it wouldn't be enough to shut up a Packer fan...of course with all your glorious Packer championships 35 years ago.
    Do you recall all those seasons in the 80's and 90's where the Pack's playoff chances depended on a Viking loss? I do.

I'll say it again for you to understand. There is nothing that takes more loyalty, patience and fidelity then being a Vikings fan. I repeat nothing. Anyone that can go through what we have been through and still don a purple jersey is a person of great character. It's easy to be a Packer fan. You have everything in the world to fall back on. Just like my fellow buddy of mine (Packer fan) who every year dusts off his Sterling Sharpe Jersey come January and still thinks the Packers head coach is Linde Infante.

Very good post dude, my feelings exactly. :cheers:

Bleeding Purple :thumbright:
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

These posts are exactly why I feel bad for Viking fans. Well, the few real fans there are. The rest have jumped off the bandwagon by now. You rip on Packer fans, the most loyal diehard fans in any sport in any country, and you proceed to claim that being a fan of the Vikings is somehow glorious because they ALWAYS LOSE. There is something nice and romatic about that, but in the end, its all excuses....
    3 Straight Division Champs

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

The most loyal die hard fans? Where are all these fans on Mondays after the Packers lose? I'm not talking about on here because I'm sure that you guys are all real fans, but I'm talking about in general. Out of all the Packer fans I know (and I know quite a few), only one of them has the guts to come out on Monday, and admit to being a Packer fan and actually wear their jersey sometime in the week after. Of course it's pretty much the same with the Vikings fans, but still, if you guys are so loyal, you would think all the Packer fans wouldn't be afraid to admit that they are Packer fans after a loss.

And one last thing, where were all these "loyal" fans during the Titans game? Oh yeah, they were walking out the door.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    the Vikings is somehow glorious because they ALWAYS LOSE. ....
    [size=7px][/size]

Just make sure you show up after Christmas FUDGEPACKER
    Oh ya Jacksonville IS gonna whip your ass HAHAHA :twisted:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

rjkvikings....

Every game sold out since before Lombardi... I think Id call that Loyal... it was just a few eyars ago when you could walk up to the metrodome and buy a ticket the day of the game...

purplehorn-

Jacksonville will beat GB in 5 degree weather with windchills of -20? Come on...

BTW- the forcast for X-mas eve is highs in the negatives... too bad the Viking fans are such wimps they need to play inside to have any fans show up... ohhh, youd have your diehards, 90% of the people here... but if the game were outside, the stands would be 1/2 empty...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Every game sold out, but how many games were the stands full for when you guys sucked?

And if you haven't noticed, a lot of fans want a new stadium. If they got it, it would be an outdoor stadium, and there is no way in hell that the stands would only be half full for a Viking-Packer game! You do realize that we live up here (most of us). We are used to the cold weather. Heck, I almost wish that we had an outdoor stadium just so that I could go to a game when it's freezing cold out. I don't know about everyone else, but I think it would be cool just to sit outside in the freezing weather to watch a game.

Lyssabell is offline Training Camp

if we're such wimps when it comes to cold weather, then why do most vikes fans live in wisconsin/minnesota???
    I Know That When I See You I m Going To Die
    12/24/04 @ the Dome!

"Lyssabell" wrote:
    if we're such wimps when it comes to cold weather, then why do most vikes fans live in wisconsin/minnesota???
    Exactly, the way he's talking you would think we live in Florida.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packman what bandwagon? All the people that were here at the start of the season are still here. I never said the Vikes were "glorious"...I was commenting about the Packers dynasty 35 years ago. Read much?

Plus if you feel so bad for Vikes fans then why do you come here? It can't be for the dialouge because you obviously can't understand something as simple and to the point as my previous post.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast