penleydr is offline Waterboy

question about PH from an outsider

As a Florida fan who has an increased interested in the Vikings for obvious reasons, I was curious as to how PH has been looking.
    Specifically I was curious if he's tweaked his ankle/heel at all in off-season camp or had anyo ther injuries.

I hope like hell he does stay healthy.
    In the last 20 years, he's been by far th most fun to watch for me, and I have no doubt he'll be great in the NFL as long as he stays healthy.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: question about PH from an outsider

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"penleydr" wrote:
    As a Florida fan who has an increased interested in the Vikings for obvious reasons, I was curious as to how PH has been looking.
    Specifically I was curious if he's tweaked his ankle/heel at all in off-season camp or had anyo ther injuries.

In the last 20 years, he's been by far th most fun to watch for me, and I have no doubt he'll be great in the NFL as long as he stays healthy.
    He's looked great in camp so far, we've put in 20-30 or so extra plays for him, a little wildcat, and his head is swimming some, but has been healthy so far.

We look for him to attack the perimeter, with Berrian, taking the 8th, or 9th guy out of the box to aid in our rushing attack, and if they stil stack the box, we will motion PH to get a mismatch downfield. Gonna be a great to watch young Mr. Harvin., By the way welcome to the boards penleydr.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"penleydr" wrote:

Welcome to the boards.
    There is a lot of excitement regarding Mr. Harvin

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard!!
    Other than the dehydration thing during the whole SwineFluScare, he's looked great by all reports.

I don't watch a lot of college ball (work on most Saturdays) but love the draft.
    I was hoping WR when I started looking for possible Vikes picks and was hoping for Harvin by the end of the first
    youtube highlight!
    Similar to Peterson (I've got some OK fans who clued me in on him early) the incredible, athletic combination of speed, moves, power, AND Balance is mind boggling, and makes nearly every touch look like a highlight!!
    Since I was looking early, I made sure I got to watch him torch OU for 170 yards and a TD in the BCS game!
    I can't wait to see them working together!!
    Should be a fun season (hopefully many!!!) to watch the Vikings Offense! ;D
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

"mountainviking" wrote:
    Welcome aboard!!
    Other than the dehydration thing during the whole SwineFluScare, he's looked great by all reports.

I don't watch a lot of college ball (work on most Saturdays) but love the draft.
    I was hoping WR when I started looking for possible Vikes picks and was hoping for Harvin by the end of the first
    youtube highlight!
    Similar to Peterson (I've got some OK fans who clued me in on him early) the incredible, athletic combination of speed, moves, power, AND Balance is mind boggling, and makes nearly every touch look like a highlight!!
    Since I was looking early, I made sure I got to watch him torch OU for 170 yards and a TD in the BCS game!
    I can't wait to see them working together!!
    Should be a fun season (hopefully many!!!) to watch the Vikings Offense! ;D
    yeah i watched some games with him in them.

and he looked really tough to cover and super fast. simular to a faster anquan boldin if you ask me

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my friend.
    Truth be told, we really haven't had more than a few tidbits from the press.
    Fricken yutz's are to busy slobbering all over Lord Noodle Arm Dickhead and his impending arrival to tell us about the guy.

By the way, I live here in Southeaster VA, close to his hometown.
    Lots of excitement here as well.
    Get lots of honks when I am driving around as I have two big Vikings Magnets on my tailgate.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg