Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

A question

i have had it for years lol, everything is associated with the vikings.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

no offense

No offense truevikefan but just because I like Randy Moss does not mean in any way that I am not a true Vikings fan cause I am. It's just that I know Moss' attitude and I've learned to just deal with it and the fact that he probably won't change. If you want to know if I'm a true vikings fan just look at my dedicated to the Vikes room, or watch me every Sunday cheering them on, I practically cry for joy when they win, and I cry in sadness when they lose. And I am not fairweathered, I cheer for them even if they lose and no matter what anyone else says I love em and I will until the day I die!!!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: no offense

"kinkel" wrote:
    No offense truevikefan but just because I like Randy Moss does not mean in any way that I am not a true Vikings fan cause I am. It's just that I know Moss' attitude and I've learned to just deal with it and the fact that he probably won't change. If you want to know if I'm a true vikings fan just look at my dedicated to the Vikes room, or watch me every Sunday cheering them on, I practically cry for joy when they win, and I cry in sadness when they lose. And I am not fairweathered, I cheer for them even if they lose and no matter what anyone else says I love em and I will until the day I die!!!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Are you single?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

yup

yes vikingstw I'm single and it's cause I still haven't found a guy who loves the Vikes as much as I do! :P

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

vikoles is offline Coordinator

A question

i bleeeeeeeeeeeed purple! Death does me in!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Prophet Guest

A question

I have been a Vikes fan forever too. Watched them lose four SBs and watched all the prior greats. We have something special in Culpepper, no doubt about that.

Tice is the second worse coach in the NFL (thank Jim Haslett for the #1 slot). I am confident I could take the talented vikes team and lead them to at least an 8-8 record if I could pick my supporting coaching staff. That doesn't say much since the last time I played organized football was when I was in high school.

Go Vikes!

McViking is offline Rookie

A question

I saving my judgement of Tice till after he has the chance to prove himself as a head coach in the playoffs. You know the way Schottenheimer can win in the regular season but not the playoffs? Lets hope Mike's the polar opposite!!!!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A question

He did prove something yesterday! He proved he can win a big game, against a division oopponent, on the road, in the playoffs. I am not saying he is the coach of the year but he made a step in the right direction.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

A question

"truvikefan" wrote:
    You give les steckle vikings roster right now and i dont think he could do any worse honestly. There is to much talent on the team to be 8-8 les steckle could manage the team better
    Les was out of touch with the player back then, he would be swimming for his life right now in this age of NFL players.

I don't think he could relate. Les couldn't do More or Les is no More or Les is no longer a coach or however you want to say it, NO MORE LES.

More or Less he sucked.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

A question

"McViking" wrote:
    I saving my judgement of Tice till after he has the chance to prove himself as a head coach in the playoffs. You know the way Schottenheimer can win in the regular season but not the playoffs? Lets hope Mike's the polar opposite!!!!!!!
    Could be, let's hope that is just this year though. We need a better regular season next year. I heard the heart attack rate has gone up in MN the last 3 years. Just Joking

Got to win regular season games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast