Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question

truvikefan is offline Training Camp

A question

I used to post here last season under a different name but i couldnt remember my username nor password. I dont mean to cause any trouble but i had to point this out. as i read all of your posts sometimes i find myself getting sick to my stomach cause i feel alot of people here dont have the love for the game as i do. I just about know everything in vikings history i have seen good and bad coaching. I see people on this forum supporting mike tice witch is absolutely MAD he is the worst coach since les steckle. Then i see others like RANDY MOSS RANDY MOSS, and the first thing that pops into my head is Not a true fan. I have been watching viking football since i was little kid and i am now 48 years old. Where i live there are nothing but green bay fans and fake viking fans. Again im sorry if you are affended by this post i just wanted to know if you guys are true fans. When the vikings lose i will not go outside nor do anything i find myself extremely lazy and just wanting to sleep. I remember the 1988 vikings and the 1998 vikings 2 years in which we should ahve been super bowl champs. I remember paying so much money to fly to minnesota to watch a 1988 regular season game i remember waving my "Touchdow towwel and My Defense Towwel" that were handed out before the games. I remember the 60's and 70's with alan page, jim marshall,carl eller,larson and everyone else. I remember being exremely excited and extremely sad where i could just about cry and i did sometimes. Do you guys have the passion i do for the vikings. I hope you do and if you dont you are not yet a true fan. I hope someday you guys who dont have the passion will someday have it.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A question

You sir are a true fan. A lot of guys/gals here are too. We love to talk about the good games and the bad games. As true fans we are entitled to criticize our team, but we do love them. To be a true fan of the Vikings, you need thick skin and a strong will. You cannot get absorbed in one loss, but go onto the next game with the same pride and faith that brought you to be a Viking Fan! The greatest fans in the world! :salute:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

A question

I dont know if you want to consider me a die hard fan or not, but i think i am. I believe i have been downright die hard for 5 to 6 years. Then is when i really started to pay attention to FOOTBALL. The previous two years i was just a fan who watched the vikings and new some players. Of course i was young. The last three years have been some tuff years, yet those are the years i grew a strong loyal fan, following drafts, free agency, studing players, watching analysis shows to understand more about football. I'm more of a loyal fan then ever, i took a job before the season and told them i wont work when the vikings play, straight up. I get sunday ticket every year, i havn't missed a play in three years. I love football, i love the vikings. Football is the best sport in the world.

Just because i'm a young and my years are limited as a fan it doesnt make me un passionate. I have cried, 98 is a good example, last year in AZ i had to hold them back. My friends think i'm crazy, but ow well i love the vikings.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

A question

Mike Tice may not be the best coach but he is no Les Steckel. That was the worst year in Vikings history and Tice is no where near that bad of a coach.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

A question

STW i believe i had you on my msn messenger a LONG time ago. I used to used the name ChrisHovan99 or something like that I thought he was gnna be a studd comin out of the draft

A question

You give les steckle vikings roster right now and i dont think he could do any worse honestly. There is to much talent on the team to be 8-8 les steckle could manage the team better

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

A question

I have no idea, i have earased alot of people on my messanger because i loss contact or no longer talked to them, maybe if i new your email i could remeber.

I aslo wanted to share that i have a V tatooted on my arm, its there for LIFE A!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A question

vikingstw I do not think age has anything to do with it! Everybody has to become a Viking Fan at some point. Me, I was born a Viking Fan in the cold North Dakota frontier :thumbright:

A question

Well i used my sons email was something like [email protected] or pimpinit[email protected] something like that. Gimme ur msn adress and i can talk you.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

A question

"truvikefan" wrote:
    You give les steckle vikings roster right now and i dont think he could do any worse honestly. There is to much talent on the team to be 8-8 les steckle could manage the team better
    Steckel didn't have much but come on...the Vikings were the worst defense in 1984 and one of the worst offenses....that reflects a lot on the coach. Grant didn't have anything better the year before but we still went 8-8. Steckel was a lot worse than Tice. That year was one of the worst in Vikings history...no comparison.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast