Thread: Question!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Question!

Ok guys, I have a picture of me and my gf (packer fan, yuk) all decked out in our team gear at the vikes game in Lambeau that I want to put in the fan photo album, but I am an idiot when it comes to putting the picture on the internet. Anybody want to help me?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Question!

Just go to the fan photo album link and choose a gallery. Maybe game pics in this case. Open up that gallery and click on the "upload pics" button and fill out the form. Use the "Browse" to find your file for the pic and submit it. Just make sure you have the pic the right size and in jpeg or gif format. Pretty simple really

WWBGD

Question!

I'll give it a shot, but I'm going to make a prediction. I'll do it wrong, or not be able to figure it out. Thanks for the help RK!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Question!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Ok guys, I have a picture of me and my gf (packer fan, yuk) all decked out in our team gear at the vikes game in Lambeau that I want to put in the fan photo album, but I am an idiot when it comes to putting the picture on the internet. Anybody want to help me?
    If you want, I'll upload it to my website, put it on a backdoor link and post it here for everyone. Just email the picture to me and I'll resize it for you.

email at [email protected]

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Question!

snowinapril got it on the fan photo album under stadium pics.