Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Questfor31 is offline Training Camp

Quest for 31 looking for a Tailgate

Hello PurplePride,
    I spent the last four years on a journey to attend a game in every stadium in the National Football League as a fan of the home team. In 2009, I finally completed my journey and even went to the SuperBowl. My website, www.nflfootballstadiums.com, has reviews of my journey including all the things to see and do in each city.

Even though the Quest is complete, its tough giving up all the NFL travel and meeting up with some of the greatest fans in the league, so I'm continuing my tour as an ambassador of NFL good will. I'm heading back to Minneapolis for the Vikings matchup against the Detroit Lions on September 29, 2010 and was wondering where all the best tailgates are at, as I'd love to drop in for a visit. Anybody know where I can get one of those Viking Drinking horns? Gotta have one of those too.

Hans
    http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/Metrodome.htm
    Quest for 31
    NFL Stadium Reviews
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    Check out my visit to the Metrodome at:
    www. nflfootballstadiums. com/Metrodome. htm

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Quest for 31 looking for a Tailgate

Keep an eye out for information here on that date....we have a tailgate every home game.

I'll check back. Thanks Webby.
    Quest for 31
    NFL Stadium Reviews
    Buffalo Bills Fan

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Questfor31 wrote:
    Hello PurplePride,
    I spent the last four years on a journey to attend a game in every stadium in the National Football League as a fan of the home team. In 2009, I finally completed my journey and even went to the SuperBowl. My website, www.nflfootballstadiums.com, has reviews of my journey including all the things to see and do in each city.

Even though the Quest is complete, its tough giving up all the NFL travel and meeting up with some of the greatest fans in the league, so I'm continuing my tour as an ambassador of NFL good will. I'm heading back to Minneapolis for the Vikings matchup against the Detroit Lions on September 29, 2010 and was wondering where all the best tailgates are at, as I'd love to drop in for a visit. Anybody know where I can get one of those Viking Drinking horns? Gotta have one of those too.

Hans
    http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/Metrodome.htm
    Hans - you hit up our tailgate when you came through on the original Quest for 31 back in 2008.

We will be in the same lot - Purple Lot #1 this year and, of course, welcome you and anyone you bring with you to join our tailgate! We'll have a thread up the week before the game. Check back then!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Hey Zeus, I remember meeting you. I'm really looking forward to catching up with some folks. I'm trying to get myself one of those Viking Drinking horns in time for the game. Know where I can get one? Great photo by the way.
    Quest for 31
    NFL Stadium Reviews
    Buffalo Bills Fan

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

You are awesome!!

Questfor31 wrote:
    Hey Zeus, I remember meeting you. I'm really looking forward to catching up with some folks. I'm trying to get myself one of those Viking Drinking horns in time for the game. Know where I can get one? Great photo by the way.
    Hans -

Not sure which "Viking drinking horn" you're referring to - you got an web-pic you can share so people can see what they might know about?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Questfor31 wrote:
    The last couple of times I came back for a game, they had a a couple of cats across the street from Purple Lot 1 selling the drinking horns. A bit pricey, but a must have if you ask me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Absolutely! I guess it's a hollow cow's horn that's plugged at one end. Sometimes its carved with ornate designs and capped with bronze or pewter. They look really cool. You fill 'em with beer or Honey Meade and drink up. I thought all you guys had em.
    Quest for 31
    NFL Stadium Reviews
    Buffalo Bills Fan

Questfor31 wrote:
    Absolutely! I guess it's a hollow cow's horn that's plugged at one end. Sometimes its carved with ornate designs and capped with bronze or pewter. They look really cool. You fill 'em with beer or Honey Meade and drink up. I thought all you guys had em.
    LOL - that was probably a different tailgate. We're too busy drinking beer to worry about ceremonial flagons.

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast