Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: quaterback

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: quaterback

Just looking at things the way they are now I'm better on Bollinger starting the season with T-Jack coming in about the 4th game to start. Just a hunch.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"patriothater" wrote:
    Well people that live in minnesota probaly get a newspaper and local news.
    You can still get the Papers on the net.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    "patriothater" wrote:
    Well people that live in minnesota probaly get a newspaper and local news.
    You can still get the Papers on the net.

gator lets play a game of madden its hard to getch to attention jeeze.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    Well, all indications from the Chiller have been that it will be a competition between Tarvaris and Brooks Bollinger. Of course that becomes a little more clouded if McNabb ends up on the trading block or a guy like Brady Quinn falls to #7 in the draft. So basciallly it is uncertain at this point.

I'd say odds are about 70% Tarvaris, 15% Brooks and 15% McNabb/Garcia/Quinn/Jeff George (or some combination thereof
    :P).
    ??? Why would acquiring Brady Quinn make a difference. Even if we drafted him, he'd wouldn't be starting before T-Jack. He doesn't know the offense at all.
    Yeah, thats why I think we should pick up a veteran not a rookie. give TJ a little more time to practice and witness veteran leadership.

MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Ltrey" wrote:
    Well, all indications from the Chiller have been that it will be a competition between Tarvaris and Brooks Bollinger. Of course that becomes a little more clouded if McNabb ends up on the trading block or a guy like Brady Quinn falls to #7 in the draft. So basciallly it is uncertain at this point.

I'd say odds are about 70% Tarvaris, 15% Brooks and 15% McNabb/Garcia/Quinn/Jeff George (or some combination thereof

Jeff "the headcase" George????? Oh Geez

MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey guys......let's face facts here.....even if McNabb is available, with the lousy receivers we have, what would be his motivation to come to Minny? C'mon get real!

"MVIKING7" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:

Jeff "the headcase" George????? Oh Geez
    i would laugh so hard if we got him back. when i was younger, my first jerseys were brad johnson and jeff george. they both left, now BJ is back. it would be hilarious if george came back. i also have a moss jersey....hope he doesnt come back though! :P
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Ltrey" wrote:

I pray that it is anyone but Bollinger!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

you should see the looks and comments i get about my vikings tire cover living in maine

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Nice! I'm going to be putting viking decals in my windows this summer so if people are driving on the side of me they know I'm a vikes fan too!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast