Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Qstn. on B. Williams TD celebration

Just went back and looked at TiVo and yes he slid to his knees, tucked the ball under his shirt, and put his hands behind his head, then CC came up behind him and started hitting him on the back pretty good, like he was trying to dislodge something he was choking on.

And yes I saw the water bottle come sailing into the picture as well.

vikesfan is offline Starter

Thanks everybody for your explanations. It was really bothering me that I missed part of that. I saw the TD, then ran upstairs to holler at my girlfriend to watch it on the TV in our room. I was running up the stairs during the celebration, so I appreciate the info. Thanks.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

i missed the water bottle part but i thought brian williams was pregnant. that would have been a huge play but the one that chavous caught out shined it though cause they lost the game on an interception and thats priceless just like winning on a walk off home run
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Bdubya" wrote:
    The INT got taken back because I believe Spencer Johnson was called for roughing the passer. It wasn't really close either, the ball was gone and Spence just kept chugging along until he took down Garcia.
    Spence didn't even tackle him tho...he just kinda hit him with an arm and he fell down. Garcia should get an academy award for that one! I think it is funny how there was a penalty for that (I thought it was iffy) and not a penalty when that Rogers drug Brad Johnson down to the ground by his facemask, then proceeded to push Herrera, I believe, after the whistle and right in front of the ref....that really chapped my azz!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    he ran it in then slide to his knees.. then tucked the ball under his jersey... then put his hands behind his head I believe.. Then CC came and patted his back.. Not quite sure what it means!

Its like he stole the ball, and CC is the cop cuffing him and patting him down to make sure he didn't steal it, but Bwill hid it under his Jersey.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

pigskinronin is offline Starter

Pat Williams, not Spence.

(9:15) J.Garcia pass intended for R.Williams INTERCEPTED by B.Williams at MIN 25. B.Williams for 75 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on MIN-P.Williams, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at MIN 37 - No Play.

Del Rio Guest

"pigskinronin" wrote:
    Pat Williams, not Spence.

(9:15) J.Garcia pass intended for R.Williams INTERCEPTED by B.Williams at MIN 25. B.Williams for 75 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on MIN-P.Williams, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at MIN 37 - No Play.
    A roughing-the-passer penalty in the fourth quarter that erased Brian Williams' 75-yard interception return for a touchdown. Officials called the penalty on tackle Pat Williams, who said he wasn't on the field for the play. Defensive end Darrion Scott said he hit Lions quarterback Jeff Garcia, but replays showed the contact occurred almost immediately after Garcia released the ball.

zimtwister is offline Coach

he gave birth to the ball, then he changed its diaper. thats what the tv announcers said and thats what it looked like.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"zimtwister" wrote:
    he gave birth to the ball, then he changed its diaper. thats what the tv announcers said and thats what it looked like.
    When he stood up and walked away he still had the ball in his shirt, so no diaper changing happened I dont think. But that could have been because they realized by then that there was a flag.

Now I dont know if BW and Steve Smith from Carolina compared notes, because he took the ball sat it down in the endzone, pulled his towel, pretended to wipe its butt, change its diaper, and then picked it up and held it up againts his shoulder and patted it like a baby.

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "whiteviking24" wrote:
    Did you see that a fan threw his water bottle at b.will when he got to the endzone?
    lol yeah I saw that. That was funny. The announcers said that when he scored there was a bunch of Lions fans cheering. Whats up with that?
    maybe they know that with every point scored against them, they creap closer to a top 3 draft pick...which they will use on another WR... :shock:

peace...
    peace...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast