Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: QB+Safety

  1. #1
    Matt Blair is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    QB+Safety

    Let's See
    Fran----Great
    Tommy----Drunk
    Warren----AARP
    Randall-----AAAAAARP
    WTF
    Are we EVER Going after a leader for the offense???

    A safety/Corner + QB puts us in the dance....

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: QB+Safety

    Skol and Welcome Matt.
    Go introduce yourself in the free beer forum too!

    As for your AAAAAARP Cunningham...
    I would take a team like we had in 1998 again.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: QB+Safety

    "Matt" wrote:
    Let's See
    Fran----Great
    Tommy----Drunk
    Warren----AARP
    Randall-----AAAAAARP
    WTF
    Are we EVER Going after a leader for the offense???

    A safety/Corner + QB puts us in the dance....
    I would take Cunningham right about now!

  4. #4
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: QB+Safety

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Skol and Welcome Matt.
    Go introduce yourself in the free beer forum too!

    As for your AAAAAARP Cunningham...
    I would take a team like we had in 1998 again.
    Yeah U need to go introduce yourself Ehh..

    SKOL!

  5. #5
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: QB+Safety

    Todd Bouman?



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: QB+Safety

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Todd Bouman?
    He signed with the Jaguars.

    http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gOPMusCODoTeEBKkp4HGmnDLljCA

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: QB+Safety

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Matt" wrote:
    Let's See
    Fran----Great
    Tommy----Drunk
    Warren----AARP
    Randall-----AAAAAARP
    WTF
    Are we EVER Going after a leader for the offense???

    A safety/Corner + QB puts us in the dance....
    I would take Cunningham right about now!
    cunningham looked pretty good on pros vs joes...

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: QB+Safety

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Matt" wrote:
    Let's See
    Fran----Great
    Tommy----Drunk
    Warren----AARP
    Randall-----AAAAAARP
    WTF
    Are we EVER Going after a leader for the offense???

    A safety/Corner + QB puts us in the dance....
    I would take Cunningham right about now!
    cunningham looked pretty good on pros vs joes...
    Sign Him!

  9. #9
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: QB+Safety

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Matt" wrote:
    Let's See
    Fran----Great
    Tommy----Drunk
    Warren----AARP
    Randall-----AAAAAARP
    WTF
    Are we EVER Going after a leader for the offense???

    A safety/Corner + QB puts us in the dance....
    I would take Cunningham right about now!
    cunningham looked pretty good on pros vs joes...
    our secondary is joes...

    DD u comin over ?

    Thanks josdin00

  10. #10
    norseforce's Avatar
    norseforce is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    149

    Re: QB+Safety

    that was the best quote"
    our secondary is joes" ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Safety Battle
    By hav0x in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:52 PM
  2. Safety.
    By The Dropper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:22 PM
  3. Was it a safety?
    By Rastak in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 07:31 PM
  4. Packers safety
    By RK. in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 04:16 AM
  5. safety
    By rkuriger04 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 09:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •