Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It's very satisfying to see all those people who threw him under the bus, said TJ should be cut, said he was done in the NFL & would never amount to anything, said he was a wasted pick, said he couldn't throw a long ball with any accuracy, said he couldn't be poised in the pocket, & argued with me vehemently that 16 starts was ample enough starts to judge that his career was over & he would never be a starter in the NFL, suddenly come around & want him to start against the Eagles.

    Especially when the only stat that matters is **cough** wins & losses & Gus has more wins this year than TJ.
    No list this time?

    They know who they are.

    Besides, that wasn't me who posted the list in the Shiancoe thread.
    I especially like the ones who were very ademant that TJ would never see the field again and voiced thier opinion repeatedly that the benching would crush his spirit.........

    Strangely quiet crowd of late, and I remember who there were/are as well........

    Still pissed at Chiller over that by the way.
    If our OL and WR's were healthy/playing better/not suspended he wouldn't have been benched.....IM Honest Humble O.... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #72
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    (Key note:

    I am a official Longwell crotchsniffer after his play today and I am not just talking about the FG)... ;D
    He will not let you into his fan club. You have to have a bobble head to even be considered.

  3. #73
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

    (Key note:

    I am a official Longwell crotchsniffer after his play today and I am not just talking about the FG)... ;D
    He will not let you into his fan club. You have to have a bobble head to even be considered.
    I was drunk when I typed that......

    Wildwoman logged on using my account and typed that......

    Singer has been editing my posts again...........

    Damn, must be some more excuses out there........ :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #74
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

    (Key note:

    I am a official Longwell crotchsniffer after his play today and I am not just talking about the FG)... ;D
    He will not let you into his fan club. You have to have a bobble head to even be considered.
    I was drunk when I typed that......

    Wildwoman logged on using my account and typed that......

    Singer has been editing my posts again...........

    Damn, must be some more excuses out there........ :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    He won't even look at you.

    [img width=450 height=432]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1231/1248268817_c89b9b72a1.jpg?v=0[/img]

  5. #75
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

    (Key note:

    I am a official Longwell crotchsniffer after his play today and I am not just talking about the FG)... ;D
    He will not let you into his fan club. You have to have a bobble head to even be considered.
    I was drunk when I typed that......

    Wildwoman logged on using my account and typed that......

    Singer has been editing my posts again...........

    gol 'darnit, must be some more excuses out there........ :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    He won't even look at you.

    [img width=450 height=432]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1231/1248268817_c89b9b72a1.jpg?v=0[/img]
    Seriously, I am still not sold on the cat.
    Lets see how well he kicks in the playoffs, (again for the slow, talking about KO's and not FG's).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #76
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Peyton Manning.
    IMO, Rivers is better, mostly because he's more mobile, but still has good accuracy.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  7. #77
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Which QB do you want to see get the start in the playoffs?

    "gagarr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Peyton Manning.
    IMO, Rivers is better, mostly because he's more mobile, but still has good accuracy.

    LOL!




    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Playoffs.......TJack......playoffs....are you kidding me?
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:16 AM
  3. A start worth repeating - Johnson to start against Jets
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
  4. Start Tarvaris? No, start THINKING.
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
  5. PlayOFFs!! PlayOFFs! Talking about PlayOFFs!!!!
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •