singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Q&A With Football Outsiders

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    First off, I donít come here to bash Football Outsiders. They put out some great product, and they were kind enough to sit down with Fearless Leader and give us honest answers about how they saw the 2013 Vikings season unfolding. So, gentlemen, thank you for doing that.
    But you couldnít be more wrong. Itís time to deconstruct their narrative, so letís get to it.
    Deconstructing A Narrative - Daily Norseman
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    I know this seems counterintuitive given how much rawness talk you hear about him, but I really like Patterson the most of the three. I think he's got a chance to be a star receiver in this league, and the traits that he needs to develop - the route running and the mental aspect of the game - will all be minimized if the offense is the same as it was last season. I think he could do some very Harvin-esque things very quickly.
    Pretty sure he stole this answer from me, except with better wording.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Pretty sure he stole this answer from me, except with better wording.
    I don't disagree that he should be able to do some "Harvin-esque" things, especially on ST's but when it comes to routes and packages he will come in on, I don't see him supplanting Jarius any time soon.

Maybe a few reps from Simpson and Jennings, but not many from Jarius.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg