Thread: Q. Carter

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Q. Carter

There was a thread about Quincy Carter and how the Vikes may be interested in him. The only reason I think they would want to pick him up is so he can give the Vikes some inside info on what the boys do on offense. Teams do it all the time. If they brought in a guy like Carter they could start their preparation a little sooner i.e.-film studying. He would be no threat as a 3rd qb either even if you kept him for good. Frerotte should be a starter. He is really good. He wont get the shot here, but he would be valuable. You guys are lucky to have him behind pep.

I also think that the Cowboys are better with Vinny than w/ Carter. Carter is consistently inconsistent. You do not know what he will give you. One day he will be amazing and the next you don't know whether or not he'll play any good. Vinny is better for them at least for week 1. He wont throw for 350 yards, but he wont throw 4 picks. He will throw between 180-260 yards and protect the football. In the dome that will be important. Vinny is a cool cat and doesn't buckle under pressure. I have seen him here in NY several times. Go Packers!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Q. Carter

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Q. Carter

"Jer" wrote:
    There was a thread about Quincy Carter and how the Vikes may be interested in him. The only reason I think they would want to pick him up is so he can give the Vikes some inside info on what the boys do on offense. Teams do it all the time. If they brought in a guy like Carter they could start their preparation a little sooner i.e.-film studying. He would be no threat as a 3rd qb either even if you kept him for good. Frerotte should be a starter. He is really good. He wont get the shot here, but he would be valuable. You guys are lucky to have him behind pep.

I also think that the Cowboys are better with Vinny than w/ Carter. Carter is consistently inconsistent. You do not know what he will give you. One day he will be amazing and the next you don't know whether or not he'll play any good. Vinny is better for them at least for week 1. He wont throw for 350 yards, but he wont throw 4 picks. He will throw between 180-260 yards and protect the football. In the dome that will be important. Vinny is a cool cat and doesn't buckle under pressure. I have seen him here in NY several times. Go Packers!

Sorry, but vinny doesn't protect the ball anymore than quincy did. Vinny throws ints, and more importantly he is a statue and gets hit from behind all the time, causing fumbles. If you think vinny starting, means the cowboys turnovers will be much less, than I disagree. The jets turned it over all the time when vinny was in there.

TWISTED is offline Training Camp

Q. Carter

Jer, you are in fact a waterboy. Momma said that aligators are honery because they have all of those teeth and no toothbrush. UURRRRRR :lol:
    Vinny is washed up, and I cant wait for opening day. He's a dead man back there.
    cf7231f7c41f3d4c4e95634c9d920584

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Q. Carter

I haven't said that he's going to dominate you guys, but I think the boys have a better chance for this one game rather than Q. Carter. Carter is totally unreliable.