Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Purple People Eaters 2.0

"Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    I still believe in Erasmus James. I think he has the most potential of all our DE's not named Jared Allen.
    Will be kind of hard wehn he will probably be still be injured and perhaps on the PUP list by week one
    2nd.

Anything the Vikings get from Erasmus this year should be considered free money.
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    I still believe in Erasmus James. I think he has the most potential of all our DE's not named Jared Allen.
    Will be kind of hard wehn he will probably be still be injured and perhaps on the PUP list by week one
    2nd.

Anything the Vikings get from Erasmus this year should be considered free money.
    Dude - that might be the longest PPO-name in the history of this website.

LOL - what prompted you to change?
    Me getting you confused with all the other VikesForLifers out there on Friday night?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    2nd.

Me getting you confused with all the other VikesForLifers out there on Friday night?

=Z=
    I've been thinking about changing for a long time; but yes, that had something to do with it.
    ;D

Shock said that it's only gonna be that long for a month or so, then it's just plain "Ragnarok"

Some info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok

"Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    2nd.

I've been thinking about changing for a long time; but yes, that had something to do with it.
    ;D

Shock said that it's only gonna be that long for a month or so, then it's just plain "Ragnarok"

Nice!

In Norse mythology, Ragnarok or Ragnarök ("Fate of the Gods" [2]) is the final battle waged between the Ãâ€*sir, led by Odin, and the various forces of the giants or Jötnar, including Loki, followed by the destruction of the world and its subsequent rebirth. Not only will most of the gods, giants and monsters involved perish in this apocalyptic conflagration, but almost everything in the universe will be torn asunder and destroyed.
    I hope the Vikings win the Super Bowl first, LOL!

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    [quote author=litlharsh link=topic=44497.msg770875#msg770875 date=1209395622]
    2nd.

;D

Nice!

In Norse mythology, Ragnarok or Ragnarök ("Fate of the Gods" [2]) is the final battle waged between the Ãâ€*sir, led by Odin, and the various forces of the giants or Jötnar, including Loki, followed by the destruction of the world and its subsequent rebirth. Not only will most of the gods, giants and monsters involved perish in this apocalyptic conflagration, but almost everything in the universe will be torn asunder and destroyed.
    I hope the Vikings win the Super Bowl first, LOL!

=Z=
    [/quote]

Amen to that!

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    2nd.

=Z=
    ;D

From Wikipedia:
    Ragnarök will be preceded by the Fimbulvetr or "Monstrous Winter", a period of three years of perpetual winter with no summer between. Snow will fall from all directions with great frosts and biting wind, and the sun will lend no warmth to the earth.

Oh man Al Gore is going to be pissed when he finds this little tidbit out.
    Just another little "Inconvenient Truth" that he will have to find a way to spin.

PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler

Dude, Jared Allen is gonna raise all type of hell for us this year! Man, I can't wait fellas.

ALL DAY!!!

"Turboe" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Ragnarok" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    [quote author=litlharsh link=topic=44497.msg770875#msg770875 date=1209395622]
    2nd.

;D

From Wikipedia:
    Ragnarök will be preceded by the Fimbulvetr or "Monstrous Winter", a period of three years of perpetual winter with no summer between. Snow will fall from all directions with great frosts and biting wind, and the sun will lend no warmth to the earth.

Oh man Al Gore is going to be pissed when he finds this little tidbit out.
    Just another little "Inconvenient Truth" that he will have to find a way to spin.
    [/quote]

It's metaphorical, dude.

The "Monstrous Winter" refers to the blizzard of sacks that 21st-Century Purple People Eaters will register over the next three Super Bowl-winning seasons.

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:

Personaly I think it's time to dump his worthless ass......Most injury prone player I've ever seen.....

Him and TW should open up a 7-eleven somewhere...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:

Personaly I think it's time to dump his worthless ass......Most injury prone player I've ever seen.....

Him and TW should open up a 7-eleven somewhere...
    We cant cut him, that would obsolete another one of my authentic jerseys.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456