http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_fivegamepack62907.html
The Vikings are excited about another ticket option for fans to take advantage of during the 2007 season. Two five-game ticket packages, introduced last season, will be available again in 2007 for fans to enjoy. Each package includes one preseason game and four regular season games, allowing fans to see a wide variety of NFL teams along with their beloved Purple!

"The five-game packages were introduced last year," said Vikings Director of Ticket Sales, Phil Huebner. "We found that we needed another option for Viking fans as far as time and cost were concerned and that was confirmed while talking to several fans who purchased these packages."

Five-Game Packages Available Now!

Purple Package
Friday, Aug. 10 St Louis Rams
Sunday, Sept. 30 Green Bay Packers
Sunday, Nov. 4 San Diego Chargers
Sunday, Dec. 2 Detroit Lions
Sunday, Dec. 23 Washington Redskins

Gold Package
Thurs., Aug. 30 Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Sept. 9 Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, Oct. 28 Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, Nov. 18 Oakland Raiders
Monday, Dec. 17 Chicago Bears
They did a good job of splitting the game up.
I was looking them over and I honestly think that we have some pretty good home games lines up.

I think the Purple is a little stronger package this year because it has the Packers Game (always one of the best), a divisional game against Detroit, and LT and the Chargers.
Smoot's return with Washington will be a fun game too.

As far as the Gold, obviously the MNF with the Bears is the best game, and it also has the home opener in it.
But while the Childress-Phili storyline might make for interesting TV, it brings nothing exciting at the game.
And a Moss-less Oakland will not draw a big crowd in Minnesota.