Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Purple Friday! Show Your Purple Pride!

Sporting my purple allen jersey here at work today! Being a bit far from MN and working for a cell phone company who's colors are black and green, I definately look out of place. It is against our dress code, but my manager knows how big of a viking fan I am, and seems to be cool with it. He has actually been rooting for the vikings this year as well.

SKOL!!!

Thought about pulling out the horns as well, but don't think that one would pass lol. I'll save those for the bar

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Wore my Favre jersey today. Got to work and they sent me home, to get more purple so they could all wear something purple too.
    ^ Bandwagoners. ^

My office hasn't worn purple all year until today...now 90% of them are. Good to see everyone getting in the right frame of mind. Skol!
    Definetly band wagon jumpers. My boss wanted to wear one of the Vikings shirts I brought in. She was looking at the Peterson T-shirt that says 296 on the back, and says "Peterson, is that the little guy Favre is always throwing to?" She hasn't watched a game all season and probably won't watch this week. But everyone else is wearing purple so she wanted to too. Oh well, fake fans are okay too I guess.

One of the semi-retired ladies in the office was mad that I didn't let her know I was wearing a jersey today. Turns out she and her husband are die hard fans! Says she has several older jerseys and was a season ticket holder for many years. Even had a tailgating bus back in the day. Tomorrow is going to be purple Saturday at the office.

shortmon is offline Rookie

We are not allowed to wear things like jerseys at work. So Instead I have my computer background a vikes logo and my screen saver to al vikes pics and I am wearing a Thor's hammer around my neck.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Was in work today wearing one of my Vikes polos shirts as happens every Friday - offseason included. Plus a Vikes pennant and mousemat at my desk too so not hard to know where my allegiances lie :laugh:
    Now we're not supposed to wear sports shirts in case customers but if we win Sunday then the jersey will be on for that Friday before the Superbowl
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

scottishviking is offline Waterboy

Unfortunately I have to wear a uniform at work so can't wear anything purple but on Sunday I'll at least be wearing a Vikings tshirt under my work shirt which is white so the Purple should show through! I'll probably still get a row for that but hey it's worth it!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

scottishviking wrote:
    Unfortunately I have to wear a uniform at work so can't wear anything purple but on Sunday I'll at least be wearing a Vikings tshirt under my work shirt which is white so the Purple should show through! I'll probably still get a row for that but hey it's worth it!
    exactly! see you have the right attitude already :-) You'll go far on here
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123