Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Punting battle over?

Vikings' punting battle might be over

Vikings' punting battle might be over | StarTribune.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

If Kluwe is cut, the loss will be ours

Kluwe said, “They said they would let me know Monday after the rookie minicamp.”

Kluwe’s fate was sealed the moment the Vikings drafted UCLA punter Jeff Locke. General Manager Rick Spielman talked about creating competition, but Kluwe won’t be around long enough to participate in that competition.

Scoggins: If Kluwe is cut, the loss will be ours | StarTribune.com

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Personally I thought Kluwe was doing a fine job and saw no reason to cut him based on what he did on the field and to be honest I really don't care about his activism and don't hold that against him either.

If the team thinks it is best to move on, then it looks like they have a plan to do that and hopefully the replacement is a better fit for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Personally I thought Kluwe was doing a fine job and saw no reason to cut him based on what he did on the field and to be honest I really don't care about his activism and don't hold that against him either.

If the team thinks it is best to move on, then it looks like they have a plan to do that and hopefully the replacement is a better fit for the team.
    Apparently the coaches do. Which I would guess means he was bringing his off-field activism or views a little more in-house.

Kluwe says the team owners have been supportive of his activism, but he implied the coaches weren’t.
    Vikings Punter, Equality Activist Chris Kluwe Speaks at St. Ben’s [AUDIO]

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it may come down to a clubhouse chemistry thing. Sometimes that happens in life. I know I have had to let guys go and replace them because they weren't a good fit. I imagine he will find a job somewhere.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Punting battle over?

Gotta make a salary adjustment at the most interchangeable position on the field. With a potential upgrade...simple decision.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Bottom third in the league in stats and you thought he was doing a fine job?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Yeah, it may come down to a clubhouse chemistry thing. Sometimes that happens in life. I know I have had to let guys go and replace them because they weren't a good fit. I imagine he will find a job somewhere.
    The list is slim.

Teams with P'rs ranked lower than ole Kluweless....

PIT, PHI, CHI, CAR, DET, DAL, MIA
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Bottom third in the league in stats and you thought he was doing a fine job?

Why, does that only work for Ryan Cook?

Why, does that only work for Ryan Cook?
    LOL, I think I asked this, but I'm not sure, you see him come in and play Center for Dallas? That is were he should have lined up for us, not RT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast