Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    Oh man, that one hander in Tampa was sick! The other play that stuck out was that catch against the Saints in the divisional playoffs. I remember watching that at the mall. Moss caught that ball and outran their whole damn team! I was freakin out in the middle of Fandemonium.

  2. #22
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss



    I miss him!

  3. #23
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    "singersp" wrote:
    When is his contract up in Oakland?
    This was year 5 of an 8 year contract. So basically he has 3 years left in Oakland, unless of course he demands a trade.

  4. #24
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    lol this video officialy brought a state of 84 depression to purple pride. God we made the stuppiest trade ever. It makes me sick.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  5. #25
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    When is his contract up in Oakland?
    This was year 5 of an 8 year contract. So basically he has 3 years left in Oakland, unless of course he demands a trade.
    Don't get your hopes up boys. We're not getting him back, it's just not gonna happen.

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    More Moss

    http://www.youtube.com/w/Randy-moss?v=DcvpnaLSjHg&search=moss

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    lol this video officialy brought a state of 84 depression to purple pride. God we made the stuppiest trade ever. It makes me sick.

    Tru dat JFranch... :cry:

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    Randy's 1st day in the NFL

    http://www.youtube.com/w/Randy-Moss%27s-First-Day-in-the-NFL?v=4XfYlEY6HTU&search=moss

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    When is his contract up in Oakland?
    This was year 5 of an 8 year contract. So basically he has 3 years left in Oakland, unless of course he demands a trade.
    Don't get your hopes up boys. We're not getting him back, it's just not gonna happen.
    Don't worry, I'm not. In some ways I regret the trade, but I supported it when it happened. I think it's time to move on!

  10. #30
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Pull a Randy Moss

    "singersp" wrote:
    Randy's 1st day in the NFL

    http://www.youtube.com/w/Randy-Moss%27s-First-Day-in-the-NFL?v=4XfYlEY6HTU&search=moss
    Man, look at how fast Johnson was back then! :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Randy Moss on MNF
    By gamecocksbaseball31 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
  2. Randy Moss
    By Vikings_Fan84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
  3. Pull A Randy Moss
    By PurplePackerEater in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 10:28 PM
  4. Randy Moss
    By vikez06 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. Randy Moss
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •