Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CanuckVike is offline Starter

Psycho-Bender MNF!

Wow! That ought'a put the Seahags in a perfect state of mind for next week's game! Anyone see that finish? That was beautifully weird! Up 10 points with a couple of minutes left in the game and they lose with a late TD...an onside kick and another TD! YYAAAGGGHH!! I'm allowed to lip off here, as I know exactly what it's like to have that happen to my team! Hope they're all bent out of shape next Sunday!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Re: Psycho-Bender MNF!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Wow! That ought'a put the Seahags in a perfect state of mind for next week's game! Anyone see that finish? That was beautifully weird! Up 10 points with a couple of minutes left in the game and they lose with a late TD...an onside kick and another TD! YYAAAGGGHH!! I'm allowed to lip off here, as I know exactly what it's like to have that happen to my team! Hope they're all bent out of shape next Sunday!!
    Since the Seahawks lost (Dammit), the Seahawks is going to be :angryfire: coming into our house and CRUSH us to death! :cry:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
    Vikings-24

:cry:
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Psycho-Bender MNF!

Gee, I don't know MWH...Seattle sort of reminds me of our team...and you know it goes when you suffer some bizarre turn of events in your own stadium...you usually keep on screwing up when you go on the road! I don't see the Seahags as any solid power like NE or Pittsburgh...I think they're pretty vulnerable to stuff like this...look at all the balls they keep dropping.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Psycho-Bender MNF!

No way.. I got my trusty swords ready just incase they need to get their wings clipped.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Since the Seahawks lost (Dammit), the Seahawks is going to be :angryfire: coming into our house and CRUSH us to death! :cry:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
    Vikings-24

The SEADOGs do not play well on the road. They are not going to score no 38 points on us. It will be in the 20s but not the 30s.

We will win. If they are going to let the Boys score on them like that, they are not a good D. The truth is we should do some scoring ourselves. They were suppose to be so good coming into this sesaon, played 2 good games and just fizzled. The Dogs have had some injuries but they got Winstrom back a few weeks ago and they haven't gotten better. I think they are giving up.

That game was great. I don't know what it is, but you can't give up on a MNF game. You never know how it will turn out. MNF is truly some of the most exciting Football around. What would have been crazier was if the SEADOG would have caught that hail mary that hit him in the face mask.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:

My predication score:

Seahawks-38
    Vikings-24

You are officially dismissed from the board...

Just kidding, but you gotta have more faith in our guys...Seattle is definitely playing worse than the Vikings are right now...remember we are coming off a loss too, so the Seahawks should be worried about us as much as you are worried about them!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Psycho-Bender MNF!

Yeah, you're right but since Winfield is not gonna play and Hasselbeck is going to have a career day against us, I'm worried!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Articnv is offline Coach

Psycho-Bender MNF!

I m worried with otu winfield the dawgs could defintly score 30 on us.........

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Psycho-Bender MNF!

we will beat the Seahawks...we usually fair well against them.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Psycho-Bender MNF!

Our Defense, without Winfield, will be a cure all for the Seahags woes. It'll be a shoot-out, but if our Offensive Line can give Daunte more than 3 seconds to throw I'd bet on the Vikes.

We should seriously work on some quick rhythm passes.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast