Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Pseudo-witty premade thread to make me look cool

You know pacmanxxxi if simply annoying people is your goal in life you seriously need to reconsider your purpose. I thought only elementary kids actually took pleasure in being annoying.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

him being in elementary school would explain alot.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

lol- actually I do teach elem school if that explains anything... lol

Was just trying to see what comments whack would come up with. I dunno, was just hoping people would laugh and get smartallecky, not take it so serious. Sad state we are in when people do that.

I dunno about all of you, but this has been fun going back and forth. Its fun to be around fans who love their team alot, even if I do have to feel sorry for em because its the Vikes...

anyway...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    lol- actually I do teach elem school if that explains anything... lol

Was just trying to see what comments whack would come up with. I dunno, was just hoping people would laugh and get smartallecky, not take it so serious. Sad state we are in when people do that.

I dunno about all of you, but this has been fun going back and forth. Its fun to be around fans who love their team alot, even if I do have to feel sorry for em because its the Vikes...

anyway...
    First off, I highly doubt that you teach at any kind of school.

Secondly, if you do then there is only one explaination for it. The Wisconsin school system. If this be the case I also feel so sorry for all of your students. Hopefully they will just not listen to you, it's the most they can do.

Finally, you are already known for being an a$$. As are many so called packer fans who come on this forum, so don't start pointing fingers and telling your mommy we were mean when you say stupid sh*t. Even if you were joking, its a bit harder to tell if someone is joking through text than it is when you are talking face to face. Anyway, enjoy the TIE for first place while you have it, cause after this week we will be alone at the top... :boxing:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Life is a lot easier when you don't worry so much kleinsasser.

Also, whats with the comment about the WI school system? Was that sopposed to be a rip? And how? MN any better? Not according to testing of skills or thinking. But I wouldnt say MN is worse.

Anyway, rip all you want, but make it legit.

As far as me being an Ass.... your probably right. Its obvious from your writing that you are a highschooler at best, or someone without a formal higher level education. There is no thought in what you write. You are passionate about what you write, but the passion is blinding the real picture.

Anyway, it is NOT a tie for first. The NFL has a "tie-breaker" system meaning that there are no ties. Packers first. Vikings second. period.

By the way, I firmly beleive that the Packers will have a 1/2 game lead at 3:15 today. (Do you know what I am trying to infer Kleinsasser?)
    3 Straight Division Champs

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

As far as me being an Ass.... your probably right.
    And.. I'd think that anyone in highschool would realize that "your" is possessive, whereras "you're" is a contraction of "you are"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123