Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Props to the Vikings...

Excellent game. Pack won like the should have, but the Vikes showed some heart... Nice comeback! Look forward to talking with ya'll....

FIRST PLACE PACKERS BABY!!!!
    3 Straight Division Champs

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Props to the Vikings...

Yeah you guys did well but you had a big boost. Your running game did well and Favre still showed he's got what it takes.

Props to the Vikings...

Yeah- I thought it was just a classic NFC Norse battle... sucked for both groups of fans, but as a straight football game, even I can say close to a classic....

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Props to the Vikings...

wow i am suprised you werent more of an ass im proud. We deserved to lose that game because we played like crap for three quarters. Daunte was the only one keeping us in the game because the defense was not. and our Bennett proved again that he is the worst punter in the nfl maybe we need our rookie from last year back. Congrads and enjoy the lead we'll see how you all can do with your hard schedule coming up. Good luck to you but dont think this is over it is a long year and we will have more on the line on christmas day because eventually we will learn what defense is and will be there in the end to take our division back
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Props to the Vikings...

FAR from over... no need to be an ass, I know a good game when I see one... I thought it was gonna be another classic Packer collapse, but they prevailed...

Just a question though... maybe you can be as honest as I am... isnt this incredibly disheartening for the Vikes? Memories of last year or no? I dont see them recovering... but with the weak NFC they will make the playoffs at 9-7

Re: Props to the Vikings...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Excellent game. Pack won like the should have, but the Vikes showed some heart... Nice comeback! Look forward to talking with ya'll....

FIRST PLACE PACKERS BABY!!!!
    Thanks for showing class, congrats on the win, good game, only if our defense was better, the outcome could possibly been different! See ya at the dome! At least we had a good comeback! Leaving too much time on the clock was a huge mistake!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Props to the Vikings...

I think the mostake was more the return (regardless of the fumble) I think your lack of a deep kicker cost you a game...

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Props to the Vikings...

No this is nowhere near last year! They just played two of the best teams in the league on the road and lost on last second field goals two weeks in a row, I wouldn't exactly call that a collapse.. oh yeah by the way neither of those teams had to cover Moss. The Pack better hope the Vikes collapse because if they don't it will be a long Christmas Eve for Green Bay

Sig courtesy of josdin00

GopherAndPackFan is offline Training Camp

Props to the Vikings...

Despite my other thread in Trash the Pack, which was directed at only the arrogant Vike fans, I'm trying to show some class too. Daunte had me scared as hell those last few minutes, but Longwell is just automatic in those situations.

Overall, great game, looking forward to the dome.

Props to the Vikings...

We'll see but after being 1-4 you have to admit the Packers are the better team... right now...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast