Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Props to Offord

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Props to Offord

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Offord palyed a great game, looked good. He really came out and hit the packers. The whole defense as a group was physical, caused fumbles and swarmed to the ball.

Much love, i need you to admit that CC is playin good ball, lol, JJ.

Hey man, I am not afraid to speak my mind on how I feel about players, and I will always admit when I am wrong. CC is playing pretty good right now, BUT, Julian Peterson would be playing even better if we signed him this offseason. I will admit that I was wrong saying CC is average. He is better than that, when healthy. The problem is he isn't healthy to often and isn't a star like peterson is. We need that star at OLB and Safety on our D IMO to really improve on D significantly.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Props to Offord

Offord GAME BALL in my opinion he steeped up when he had to HE WAS the key for the Vikes, period!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Props to Offord

I concur!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Props to Offord

Good call Storm. I was actually exited about Willie getting a chance.. For some reason it seemed like Chavous wasn't around the ball that much this season. Stick with W.O.!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Props to Offord

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Not only willie but boys and girls, lets give Russell his credit too. Big INT some nice tackles, i thought he also played fabulous. Came to play with heart today.
    willie played briefly in 2002 but fell out of favor somehow.
    tice said in his interview maybe the reason that russell was flying around more was that he(tice) gave russell the assignment duties calling out the defenses, i assume the secondary responsibilities.
    also kudos to claiborne. he kicked major butt yesterday too. hell they all did. every last one of them. did anyone see any collapses on d yesterday? maybe a couple of hiccups.lol.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Props to Offord

Willie Offord did great.

Also, I have been hard on Kelly Campbell and want to give him a thank you. He came through big for us on a 3rd and long which we sure had a lot of on Sunday.

We needed that catch and first down.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Props to Offord

Willie was just what we needed! Props Willie :cheers:

Props to Offord

I didn't see the game (had to work), but from what I've heard Willie Offord has always been a "ferocious" hitter, and that's something we really lack on defense, so maybe keep him in?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Props to Offord

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Offord palyed a great game, looked good. He really came out and hit the packers. The whole defense as a group was physical, caused fumbles and swarmed to the ball.

Much love, i need you to admit that CC is playin good ball, lol, JJ.

Hey man, I am not afraid to speak my mind on how I feel about players, and I will always admit when I am wrong. CC is playing pretty good right now, BUT, Julian Peterson would be playing even better if we signed him this offseason. I will admit that I was wrong saying CC is average. He is better than that, when healthy. The problem is he isn't healthy to often and isn't a star like peterson is. We need that star at OLB and Safety on our D IMO to really improve on D significantly.

Did you see this vikingstw, I actually gave some props to CC, but I still want peterson or kendrell bell.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Props to Offord

Oh i see it, long shifts today at work so i havn't been on all day long. I agree we need a big timer at saftey. I personally like Russell he is around the ball and makes plays, he's somewaht like B Will, sometimes you want to give him the boot then he does something great.

CC is really playing well, if you have noticed his injuries are wimpy ones that just happen to any player in the league. I dont expect him to be injured or injury prone. I want claiborne back, i'm also exited about dontarius thomas but it wouldnt hurt to see him battle CC for the job ifs he reallys steps it up. I think CC needs to stay either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12