Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    greg is offline Training Camp

projected standings

bigdaddy, thank you giving standings, and not just dogging my opinions. what makes you guys think pack will be so bad this year?
    God Bless Pat Tillman

greg is a jack@ss

greg, why do you find a need to put down my hometown? you came on here and started your sh!t and i gave you oportunities to offer up inteligent arguements on your positions. you only prove to me and everyone here how childish and moronic you are. "i lost the arguement, so your town is a dump." what the f#ck is that all about? i'll have you know that i'm one of the few people here who don't generalize packer fans, or crack on wisconsin all the time. a piece of advice... college is a time of learning and growing into an adult. i hope you use your time wisely, because you sure have a long way to go. i happen to love my town. :thumbright:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

projected standings

Personally, if the Packers stick to Ahman Green running teh ball and give Favre a limited role, I think they have a shot at 10 wins.

However, this is a team that peaked against really bad teams and feel victim to good ones. There schedule this year includes less of a list of possible really bad teams.

They do have the same team returning, but thats not really a good thing, in this day and age of football (No Dynasty team) you're either growing or you're dying. The packers are definitely not growing, which means they are dying. How you think they can actually do better with the same crappy team, in which they needed a lot of luck to 10 wins last season, is beyond me. However, Packer fans have a reputation for being idiots...

Vikings 13-3
    Bears 10-6
    Packers - 8-8
    Lions 7-9

If the pack gets lucky, and the Lions have a few injuries.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

projected standings

How do you figure there was luck involved in the Packers getting 10 wins? Go ahead and say there was luck involved in us winning the division if it makes you feel better but all their wins were legitimate and many were pretty convincing ones. Also, they could very easily have been 12-4 if not 13-3 last year. They for sure could have easily beat Philly and KC. And also the Cardinals. I personally don't think they will be 13-3 but there was no luck involved in them getiing 10 wins. Or am I wrong Vikeman? You are "the man of facts" so bring them if you have them.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

projected standings

I dont get it. Right after telling greg the packers wont get 13 wins this season, we go out and say our team is gonna win 13 or 12, which is a pretty high number for a hard schedule this season. Im not putting down our team but i dont think we are gonna get that much wins this season. We have a tough schedule and almost the same schedule as green bay.

Remeember our d must get used to cottrells system. Its not easy trying to adapt to o learys scheme last year and have to change again this year for cottrell whether or not they run the 4-3.
    Just trying to be realistic here but it seems some of us are eating crow already in a way.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

projected standings

I believe whole heartedly that we can go 12-4 this year. What I'm having a hard time understanding is superiors statement... "Also, they could very easily have been 12-4 if not 13-3 last year. They for sure could have easily beat Philly and KC. And also the Cardinals" If it could have been so easily done... why wasn't it?? why didn't you beat those teams? why didn't you finish the season that strong? Why didn't you make it to the superbowl??? And the pack is declining... Favre is gettin old... and who else is there really? He makes your receivers look good and then there is ahman green... can't win games with one RB

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

projected standings

Couldn't agree more. They are on the down hill for sure. They will be very fortunate to play .500 ball.

sig courtesy of PPE

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

projected standings

"Hawgski" wrote:
    Couldn't agree more. They are on the down hill for sure. They will be very fortunate to play .500 ball.
    /

sig courtesy of PPE

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

projected standings

Vikes 12-4
    Lions 9-7
    Pack 6-10
    Bears 4-12
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

badshack is offline Waterboy

projected standings

I'd have to say,

Vikings: 11-5
    Bears: 9-7
    Packers: 8-8
    Lions: 5-11

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast