Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

projected standings

ok, first of all none of your recievers would even be a starter on the vikes. second, let's say you go 4-2 in the division (yeah, right), where are your last 9GAMES going to come from. talk about us being in denial? you need to take a long hard look in the dorm room mirror, son...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

greg is offline Training Camp

projected standings

we won the divison the last two years, time to look at your self in the mirror and face the facts chief
    God Bless Pat Tillman

Ryno is offline Rookie

projected standings

"greg" wrote:
    best rbs and best recieving TRIO in the division.
    Bro what are you smoking? the lions have better receivers than the pack.
    Favre has spent his whole career making the scrub receivers in GB look better than they are.

MOSS, Robinson, Cambell will be the most productive group of wide outs in the NFC North. :rr:

projected standings

i have, son. and what i see is someone keepin' it real. i'm not predicting my team to win 13 games am i? i'm not the one hoping and praying that my old @ss qb can last another year, am i? i'm not the one putting the hopes of my entire team on my ONE DECENT RUNNING BACK am i? i KNOW that the vikings aren't going to win 13 games. 10 or 11, sure. i also know that your mighty packers slid into the playoffs and got beat on the EXACT SAME PLAY that kept my vikings out of the playoffs. like i said, you're living in a dream world if you think the pack will win 13 games. that would mean they would probably get the top seed in the nfc. do you really think that is gonna happen?

ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

projected standings

Let's face it, the Packers haven't exactly had a lot of competition in the division the last couple years. Chicago and Detroit have been horrible and the Vikes haven't been there either. I think Detroit will be an improved team. Chicago could be real good if they have an average offense, which they should. And the Vikings should be real strong if they have an average defense, which they should. What have the Pack done to improve themselves? This year the rest of the division catches up.

Vikes 11-5
    Bears 10-6
    Pack 7-9
    Lions 6-10

greg is offline Training Camp

projected standings

maybe you r right (pack would be lucky to win 13) but mark my works we will win the divison. burlington is a dump, ive been there before
    God Bless Pat Tillman

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

projected standings

i agree that the were gonna see the pack on the decline over the next few years. although i think they have a much easier schedule this year. the lions are gonna be our biggest headache in the next few years in our division.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

projected standings

Hey Greg,

I am not sure how you came to say that the Pack will win the North with 13 wins, but personally I don't even think that they will get second in the North. I think that it will look something like this:

Minnesota - 12-4
    Detroit - 9-7
    Green Bay - 8-8
    Chicago - 8-8

I think that Green Bay will be lucky not to get last in the division this year. Detroit is making moves and has good skill players on offense, and on Defense they have picked up some real play makers. Green Bay is still hanging on to thier old laundry. Detroit may even be better than 9-7. (Wow, I didn't think that I would ever be able to say that)
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

projected standings

Greg get real,

Viks 12-4
    Bears 10-6
    Packers 8-8
    Lions 7-9

The Pack won't even be the second place team in the North this year.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

projected standings

good arguement, ks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast