Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Probably will never play in the NFL but...

Holy crap.

NFL scouts take a look at 6-foot-10, 388-pound Terrell Brown | ProFootballTalk

The guy is massive. Like is said in the comments, think if he could catch and you lined him up wide by the goal line. Who would be able to stop a fade to a 6-10 guy in that situation? Or having him line up to block kicks. nearly 7'0 tall and add another 3 feet of reach standing flat foot and he would really get in the way of a kick.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Holy crap.

The guy is massive. Like is said in the comments, think if he could catch and you lined him up wide by the goal line. Who would be able to stop a fade to a 6-10 guy in that situation? Or having him line up to block kicks. nearly 7'0 tall and add another 3 feet of reach standing flat foot and he would really get in the way of a kick.
    I could take him !

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Holy crap.

I'm willing to bet alot of 6'4" receivers could out-jump him

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Probably will never play in the NFL but...

They might get close but just picture a runt like Winfield trying to move him for position or force him out of bounds.

Like I said, I am not serious but it's fun to see guys like that.