Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    mark is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    <!--
    sig -->

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

why would we get rid of MM? he hasnt done anything wrong.. and when he played showed flashes of being great.. i see bennett being the starter also.. not a pro bowl season but 1100 yards and 7 tds

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"mark" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website:

http://www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

It goes: Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mark" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:

Check out the depth chart on the team's website:

http://www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

It goes: Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

Probably not updated.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:

Check out the depth chart on the team's website

http//www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

It goes Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

Probably not updated.
    no - I remember last year in the middle of the season when they changed it - Smith moved ahead of Bennett at the same time the Darrion Scott moved ahead of Kenny Mixon. Tice was disappointed with Bennett's production after he came back from injury.

As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake penis and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa

Probably not updated.
    no - I remember last year in the middle of the season when they changed it - Smith moved ahead of Bennett at the same time the Darrion Scott moved ahead of Kenny Mixon. Tice was disappointed with Bennett's production after he came back from injury.

As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake ***** and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.
    I am saying probably not updated since the draft, maybe. There are not any other rookies on it.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_vikes_fan
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa

Probably not updated.

As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake ***** and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.
    I am saying probably not updated since the draft, maybe. There are not any other rookies on it.
    gotcha :thumbleft:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Articnv is offline Coach

thats for the 2004 season not 05

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Mewelde or Onterrio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Getting rid of MM is not smart. He did awesome when he was in. Cajun is right about MB. He spring an 80 yard run and then average 2 the rest of the game. I hate to tell everyone, he has just not impressed me enough the 4 or so years he has been there. OS should be the started if he still is there. If not make it a 4 way challenge between MW, MM, MB, and CF. MW isn't such a bad starter either guys. He gets you 80 yards a game even if he only gets the ball 20 or less times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234