Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    mark is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    <!--
    sig -->

  2. #32
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    why would we get rid of MM? he hasnt done anything wrong.. and when he played showed flashes of being great.. i see bennett being the starter also.. not a pro bowl season but 1100 yards and 7 tds

  3. #33
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "mark" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website:

    http://www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

    It goes: Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

    I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  4. #34
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website:

    http://www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

    It goes: Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

    I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.
    Probably not updated.

  5. #35
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website

    http//www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

    It goes Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

    I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.
    Probably not updated.
    no - I remember last year in the middle of the season when they changed it - Smith moved ahead of Bennett at the same time the Darrion Scott moved ahead of Kenny Mixon. Tice was disappointed with Bennett's production after he came back from injury.

    As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake penis and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  6. #36
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website

    http//www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

    It goes Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

    I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.
    Probably not updated.
    no - I remember last year in the middle of the season when they changed it - Smith moved ahead of Bennett at the same time the Darrion Scott moved ahead of Kenny Mixon. Tice was disappointed with Bennett's production after he came back from injury.

    As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake ***** and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.
    I am saying probably not updated since the draft, maybe. There are not any other rookies on it.

  7. #37
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_vikes_fan
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa
    Bennett will still be the feature back in this offense if he is healthy, which means there is no room for Onterrio Smith at this point.
    Even when Bennett was healthy last year, Onterrio Smith had passed Bennett on the depth chart. I think that Bennett is pretty unreliable. He'll break one run for a 80 yard td and then he'll average 2 yards for the rest of the game. If the team can get past Smith's embarrassing actions, I think he has the best chance of starting in Week 1 (assuming he doesn't fail another drug test between now and then, which is a big assumption)

    He did not pass him on the depth chart.Bennett started everygame he was healthy.Bennett is going to start,carry the load,stay healthy and going to make the pro bowl.Just wait and see.I hope we keep smith and get rid of MM.
    Check out the depth chart on the team's website

    http//www.vikings.com/depthchart.html

    It goes Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams, Mewelde Moore

    I guess they haven't bothered to add Fason yet.
    Probably not updated.
    no - I remember last year in the middle of the season when they changed it - Smith moved ahead of Bennett at the same time the Darrion Scott moved ahead of Kenny Mixon. Tice was disappointed with Bennett's production after he came back from injury.

    As for now, I think the position is up for grabs. I don't know if any one of them has a leg up on the others, although I think that getting caught with a fake ***** and embarrasing your team can't help your chances.
    I am saying probably not updated since the draft, maybe. There are not any other rookies on it.
    gotcha :thumbleft:

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  8. #38
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    thats for the 2004 season not 05

  9. #39
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    Mewelde or Onterrio.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  10. #40
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Pro Football Weekly poll on Vikings running backs

    Getting rid of MM is not smart. He did awesome when he was in. Cajun is right about MB. He spring an 80 yard run and then average 2 the rest of the game. I hate to tell everyone, he has just not impressed me enough the 4 or so years he has been there. OS should be the started if he still is there. If not make it a 4 way challenge between MW, MM, MB, and CF. MW isn't such a bad starter either guys. He gets you 80 yards a game even if he only gets the ball 20 or less times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Positional Analysis: Running Backs
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 07:42 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 08:08 AM
  3. Running Backs
    By Purple Herring in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. Vikings | Childress would like to upgrade running backs
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 01:22 PM
  5. running backs
    By tonytigr29 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •