singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Preview: Vikings (Featuring A Discussion Of Best Jerseys For Civilian Wear)

[size=13pt]NFL Season Preview: Minnesota Vikings (Featuring A Discussion Of Best Jerseys For Civilian Wear)[/size]

deadspin.com

Let’s be honest. You don’t give a shit about this preview. No one reads these fucking things. The Vikings probably aren’t your team, and you don’t want to hear me prattling on and on for paragraphs at a time about how I think the team will do this year (make the playoffs, not reach the Super Bowl), or how Purple Jesus makes me all happy in the pants.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Preview: Vikings (Featuring A Discussion Of Best Jerseys For Civilian Wear)

To be sure, I own or have owned pretty much every other piece of licensed team merchandise: Vikings ties, Vikings boxers, Vikings t-shirts, Vikings hats, Vikings jackets, Vikings sippy cups, Vikings nipple clamps. If it says Vikings on it, I’ve either worn it, eaten from it, or gagged a drifter with it.

LOL! I'm betting some of the members here have a set of these to wear when their purple glasses just don't seem thick enough.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

the point is this: football jerseys are not meant to be worn as civilian clothing.
    So I have a coworker that says the same damn thing. He is an idiot. He always makes fun of me and says hey look its Adrian Peterson. Can I have your autograph? When you wear a jersey, you are supporting that player. Not sure why he thinks that way.

But I defy you to find any man who looks good in a purple mesh jersey. It isn’t possible. You end up looking like a swollen penis that has neck stubble. Women? Now, that’s a whole other story. You put any woman in a football jersey and no other clothes, and you got yourself a one-way ticket to Bonertown. Especially if the jersey is cut off at the midriff or tied up at the bellybutton and WOOHOO I think jet fuel just squirted out of my shorts.
    I look good in mine and so does everyone else. I think jerseys are sweet especially purple ones. I really like the color purple. I think purple is a manly color. It is the pink that I think is more of a girl color. My guess is that this guy does not get laid in his so he thinks it is not good. LOL

Wearing a jersey makes any man look retarded
    LMFAO! Wow maybe I should stop writing before I get dotted. My guess is that this guy has a homophobia problem. He should be a Packer fan. He also wrote this article.

Ten Yards Of Awkwardness With Chris Cooley

http://deadspin.com/people/Big%20Daddy%20Drew/posts/

So Drew Magary, maybe you are not comfortable with your own masculinity. If that is you in that pick, you might want rethink the below comment. Some may think you look similar to your statement with that pretty long hair.

5. Vikings (couldn’t put them higher because I’m totally biased. Hey Ravens fans, you look EXTRA queer!)
    Anyways so then I read this and laugh.

suddenly the reason no girl ever came within 50 feet of me in high school became glaringly apparent (many other factors also contributed).
    So my assumption might be right. He probably still does not get laid.

huge discrepancy between how you see yourself in a mirror and how you see yourself once a picture is taken of you.
    This is what is wrong with America. Nobody should care what people think of your style. Keep hating haters. I see you. You just do you, Imma do me.

Especially if you ride the pine, like I did
    But god dammit, that is one gay jersey on me.
    and I will leave with those two last quotes. LMFAO! Packer fan in diguise if you ask me.

BTW keep wearing your jerseys guys. They look great. PURPLE PRIDE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I look damn good in purple jersey. He is just a homo. I suggest he get out of bed with his brother in law and go back to his x wife. Try and get his things back. There is nothing more killer than a sea of purple jerseys headed around town any time anywhere. So is he trying to say that driving an old 68cutlass that is purple makes him look gay? i think not. He would still drive it.
    Game on......I love all my purple jerseys! SKOL!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I played football in high school. Every Friday before the game, we’d wear our game jerseys to class
    wow great schools.. even the Waterboy got to wear a jersey on Friday.... muppet !

Wear your jerseys with pride and stuff what anyone else thinks
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...