Big Daddy is offline Starter

Preseason Distractions

Is it just me or does everyone over look the importance of not having preseason distractions?

As Vikings fans I'm sure everyone on here can remember what a distraction to the team Underwood caused in 99 :angryfire: , or the death of Stringer in 01 :cry: ,and the McKennie holdout in 02 :angryfire: . They distracted the entire team and the year did not get off to the right start.

Thankfully this year everthing has gone smooth for us but not for other teams!
    The Cowboys releasing Carter, and McKenzie holding out for the pack. Hopefully these things will plague these teams throught camp and into the season. I'm just thankfull it isn't the Vikings this time around. :cheers:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Preseason Distractions

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    The Cowboys releasing Carter, and McKenzie holding out for the pack. Hopefully these things will plague these teams throught camp and into the season. I'm just thankfull it isn't the Vikings this time around.
    Actually, I think the Cowboys biggest problem is that now, the QB that has looked best in camp for them so far (according to most articles I've read) has been playing baseball since he got out of college.

Re: Preseason Distractions

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    Is it just me or does everyone over look the importance of not having preseason distractions?

The Cowboys releasing Carter, and McKenzie holding out for the pack. Hopefully these things will plague these teams throught camp and into the season. I'm just thankfull it isn't the Vikings this time around. :cheers:
    I am with you Big D things really are looking good minus a few minor injuries so far finges crossed it stay this way and Mc Kenzie don't sign :blob:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"