Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preseason

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mosstified

Someone mentioned above that they hate Saturday games. I love them. I wish all of the NFL was on Saturday. It is hard to go back to work Monday after watching football all day Sunday.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I don't like Saturday games (I'm the one who mentioned that I don't like them). I just like football alot better on Sundays and Monday nights, even though it's a pain going back to school Monday and Tuesday morning!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Preseason

I like sunday afternoon games the best. I want to watch MY game, and then watch the games that don't matter to me as much. As I've stated before though I have no patience!

eelpout72 is offline Starter

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

i say we leave our starters in into the 4th quarter and jsut beat the p!ss out of them. how you like them apples denny!
    I'm with you on that one! I just want us to torch the Cards and show Denny who's boss.............

why is AZ even playing us at the dome? didnt they lose like 3 starters to injury a few years ago in preseason? dont they learn?

Preseason

i wish games were on saturday too. i coach soccer on sundays and often miss good games
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234