Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preseason

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

I agree with you Webby ! The only thing I don't like is the Thursday night games.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

Sometimes though its nice to see those low stringers in to get a few ideas on how they play...give them some snap time. Helps coaches whittle down the last few slots. And as a season ticket holder for many years, its not exciting, but dammit, its a home game!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Thursday night games are horrible.......Thursday's not a football day.......and I dislike Saturday games alot too...........football is meant for Sundays and Monday nights!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

Sounds like sour grapes to me !<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

sux for you to be able to HAVE SEASON TICKETS. quitcher b!tchin ...lol
    yeah, 58, i got sour grapes. i'm poor and i live 8 hours from minny! i'm hoping to get up for a game next year
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Preseason

I like the Saturday night games. I can take my time driveing home.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Preseason

I hope you can make it to a game this year. I don't go to all of them maybe I can help you out. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

Sounds like sour grapes to me !<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

yeah, 58, i got sour grapes. i'm poor and i live 8 hours from minny! i'm hoping to get up for a game next year
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Preseason

I hope you can make it to a game this year. I don't go to all of them maybe I can help you out. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

I'm gonna try to get out to one too this year []........just have to scrape together the cash from my summer job!
    amavikesfan-I also live 8 hours from Minny........but I don't have my driver's liscense yet! So that means uber-expensive airline tickets.........

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

well im going to the mettalica concert down here in the quad cities this summer with my son who is 7. it's gonna be awsome. hope we can get up for a game too, that would make his year
    I'm gonna try to get out to one too this year []........just have to scrape together the cash from my summer job!
    amavikesfan-I also live 8 hours from Minny........but I don't have my driver's liscense yet! So that means uber-expensive airline tickets.........
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Preseason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

Crap! No Bengals on it!

hahahahaha []
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Preseason

I know, I am not a fan of preseason either, I personally think that they should just make it a 20 game season and convert the preseason games into regular season games. However, I understand why they do it.

They need time to look at the team, and give it a few trial runs before they actually go out there and play. They need to see what does and does not work so they will know for regular season games.

I know some might say that is what scrimages are for, but in reality the preseason IS just a scrimage, or a practice that they decided to televise and sell tickets to.
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

govikings89 is offline Rookie

Preseason

Im excited for this season. I may be moving back to Davenport, IA soon. If I do I plan to hit training camp and also go to my first game at the HHH metrodome. My first Viking game was a few years back. The vikes were playing the bears and beat the tar out of them. moss, carter, and Robert smith each had a td in soldier field. And it was the soldier field before it was renovated. God it was a great game. this has nothing really to do with the topic but i just wanted to say it any way.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Preseason

Be interesting to see what sort of reception Denny gets when he walks out onto the field...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan
    [
    I'm with you on that one! I just want us to torch the Cards and show Denny who's boss.............

Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast