Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Premade excuses for the Packers beating the Eagles

Bartime I'm not going to sit here and say the Packers havn't been playing good for the past 6 weeks because they have. You cannot win a game in this league without playing well in some facet of the game. I agree when we lost to the Packers our defense was a bigger issue than the blown call.

I have no problem with Packer fans coming here. Some are annoying talk trash, and then disappear when the Pack lose a game. I can do without them. Others like pacmanxxxi, come here talk trash like the Packers are invincible, then a day or so the game will acknowledge the possibility of a loss. If the Packers win, he comes here like "I knew it all along, I predicted a win blah blah blah. Look how bad the Vikings are", if they lose we won't see him for 5 days or so or he we refer back to the post where he acknowledge their fallibility.

Pacmanxxxi you DO look like an idiot when you pull that sh*t.

Be a realistic fan or be a retarded-myteamcanbeatanyone fan, but don't try and be both.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Also I understand a fans job is to support and trash.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    cry cry cry about the refs.. get over it already... YOU LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOUR DEFENSE!

Second... if im not a real fan because I come here, then virtually NONE of the regular Viking fans on here are real fans either since they all visit Packer boards...

again, another newb who knows nothing
    I havn't spent more than 5 minutes of my life on a packer site, like somone said what the hell are you doin here, go support the packers on your board or learn to be half way curdious. Why would someone even go over there, for one thing every one is different we have idiot fans you have idiot fans, they both crawl around on each others boards talking nonsense. I just dont understand why you guys come in here crying, oh the packer bashing is to much, wha wha. If you dont like it leave. I hate trolls so much i couldnt imagine myself going to a packer board to do what you do here, its rediculous.

I think the reason we hate the packers so much is because of the fans, not favre but the fans. I never liked the packers but when i came to this site i've created a new level of disrespect for packer fans and the team. (-LOS)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123