Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Premade excuses for the Packers beating the Eagles

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.

So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... ukeright:
    I'll go out on a limb and say that the Packers will win and i've also got a lot of money riding on it. If for some reason they don't, I won't be on here making excuses because I am sure that it will be because Philly played a better game. It would be nice to see that for once a Viking fan can admit that the Packers played a good game if they do win though. The norm around here is about 50-100 posts filled with excuses why the Packers won or changing your mind aobut how good the team we beat actually is (ie. Skogs) and then just moving on to bold predictions of how bad the Pack is going to get destroyed the next week.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Pacmanxxxi you do an excellent job of saving your ass for any situation. Grow a spine, when you don't go out on a limb you really should never be trash talking after a victory.

Personally I guarantee that the vikes will win, if they don't (which is always possible) I will undoubtably suffer the trash you and other packer friends will launch at me.

You seem to talk sh*t before the game, aknowledge quietly that your team MAY lose and then you that as an excuse that "you were realistic" when they do lose. If they win however you take full advantage of the "I told you so" schoolyard taunting that would normally belong to someone who actually puts his ass on the line.

So please, since you aknowledged that you are ready for a Packer loss don't come here after the game saying "hey look what we did, I knew it all along".

Please... ukeright:
    I'll go out on a limb and say that the Packers will win and i've also got a lot of money riding on it. If for some reason they don't, I won't be on here making excuses because I am sure that it will be because Philly played a better game. It would be nice to see that for once a Viking fan can admit that the Packers played a good game if they do win though. The norm around here is about 50-100 posts filled with excuses why the Packers won or changing your mind aobut how good the team we beat actually is (ie. Skogs) and then just moving on to bold predictions of how bad the Pack is going to get destroyed the next week.
    Of course you won't be here making excuses. You probably won't be here at all after we take over the division.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Please... ukeright:
    Of course you won't be here making excuses. You probably won't be here at all after we take over the division.
    And what makes you say that? Have I ever disappeared? Even when you guys thought you were top shit of the world last year and were already celebrating your division championship by week 8 last year, I was still here. In fact, I predicted your collapse even down to the loss against AZ.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

yep- that you did, and I was here to see it...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

cry cry cry about the refs.. get over it already... YOU LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOUR DEFENSE!

Second... if im not a real fan because I come here, then virtually NONE of the regular Viking fans on here are real fans either since they all visit Packer boards...

again, another newb who knows nothing
    3 Straight Division Champs

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    I find it amusing that you come here to bash The Vikings, when you could be out supporting The Packers...what a fan you are.

(bashing The Vikings doesn't count as supporting The Packers...support usually implies positive words)

But then again what can you expect from a fan of a team that pays the refs to blow calls.
    And you are posting this on a website that devotes close to if not more than half of its content to Packer bashing. Much less probably more than half the people that post on here either have anti packer screennames, avatars or signatures.

Have you ever even looked at the copyright of this web site?:

© 1998-2004 Purplepride.org
    Home of Vikings Fans Worldwide
    Packer Fans Blow Goats Favre guzzles ref juice

I've never even come close to seeing so much bashing and hatred for another team until I moved to MN. In fact, I didn't even hate the Vikings until I moved here and that was all I would hear was Packer bashing. And yes, i am sure there is some Viking bashing that goes on in WI also but it is nowhere near the level of anti-Packer propaganda you hear up here. The 2 fucking idiots on your sports talk show dedicated their entire day after the Packers loss to Tennessee talking about the end of the "evil empire". Good call guys, you were right on there.

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Wyndy11" wrote:

that in itself shows how lowly these packer "fans" are

"Wyndy11" wrote:

And you are posting this on a website that devotes close to if not more than half of its content to Packer bashing. Much less probably more than half the people that post on here either have anti packer screennames, avatars or signatures.

Have you ever even looked at the copyright of this web site?:

© 1998-2004 Purplepride.org
    Home of Vikings Fans Worldwide
    Packer Fans Blow Goats Favre guzzles ref juice

I've never even come close to seeing so much bashing and hatred for another team until I moved to MN. In fact, I didn't even hate the Vikings until I moved here and that was all I would hear was Packer bashing. And yes, i am sure there is some Viking bashing that goes on in WI also but it is nowhere near the level of anti-Packer propaganda you hear up here. The 2 fucking idiots on your sports talk show dedicated their entire day after the Packers loss to Tennessee talking about the end of the "evil empire". Good call guys, you were right on there.
    sbt,
    Having lived in both MN and wi I would say that the amount of Viking bashing here is equal to the amount of packer bashing in MN...no more, no less. I know people here who will call me after the Vikings lose to give me a little hell, even after the packers LOSE. Packer fans are not superior (sorry about the pun) to Viking fans, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise. Rivalries are good for sports...MN North Stars vs. chicago blackhawks, even brewers and Twins games make for a good rivalry and they play in different leagues. Go to miller park when the Twins are in town and half the crowd is from MN...Vikings-packers is one of the great rivalries in the NFL, that said, what do YOU propose we do? Should we have a meeting to discuss our feelings followed by a big group hug? This is football and you may like it or not but talking trash is part of the game.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Want me to guaruntee a win? Sure. I think the Pack will win. I guaruntee it.

Unlike you, I won't look like an idiot on Sunday
    Too late. You already do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast