packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Premade excuses for the Bears beating the Vikings

What playoff games??? enough said
    3 Straight Division Champs

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Get over the ref thing... you sound as idiotic as your coach.

The refs had bad calls both ways, and no pictures prove anything about that fumble.

Start looking through the front windshild, not the rearview mirror....
    Also, I'd like to see some video footage of you guys hypotheticaly going down an scoring points had you recovered that fumble. I've seen more conclusive pictures and videos showing that Nick Luchey had gotten the first down earlier in the game when the Packers went for it on 4th then any of these "conclusive videos" that Ross had total control of the ball from the beginning. If he did, be mad at him for being such a pussy that he could not hold onto it.
    Oh my Bartime, could you sound more idiotic? Yes Luchey did get that first down, in all fairness though the replay did NOT SHOW WHERE THE BALL WAS. As far as the fumble, last time a checked, when you fall on the ball, and the opposing team touches you, you are down automatically. It isn't like catching the ball, there is no TOTAL control. He fell on it, it was in his hands, he was touched down by contact. By no replays allowed right? Ben steele was enough of a pussy that Ned took it away from him in the pile too, but the refs saw that one didn't they?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

So what was Green Bay's excuse for losing to the atrocious Bad News Bears earlier this season? Did Brett discover his favorite pet chiwawa became road kill prior to kickoff?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont know about pictures but i saw a couple videos that cleary showed ross had first possesion. This post is gonna be great after we win and you get your asses kicked.

Green Bays excuse? Don't need an "excuse".. the reason was that they got soundly beaten. I could be like the Vikes and claim i t was because important people were out (Jackson) but I won't. The Bears kicked our ass, and any Packer fan can say it. We don't make excuses like those of you in the purple state. We were soundly beaten and whipped 4 times in a row and havent lost since.

The way people talk on here, youd think the Vikings would be 11-0 if it werent for the refs. (That is except webby and a few other frequent posters who talked truthfully during the Viking struggles)

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

[size=18px]WHY are Ya'll Responding to threads you don't like[/size]

Let it go

Let it fall off.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

The only team we got soundly beaten by, fair and square was the colts and the giants.

ummm, the Packers??? wait.. that was the refs and only the refs, I forgot...

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    ummm, the Packers??? wait.. that was the refs and only the refs, I forgot...
    No, it wasn't only the refs. However without there help you wouldn't probably wouldn't have won. The refs wouldn't have been able to do it alone, just like the Packers!

Vikerliker76 is offline Training Camp

The only team we got SOUNDLY beaten by is the Giants. We've lost 3 others; Eagles, Colts, and Packers. 2 by last second field goals. No excuses necessary, they change NOTHING. I live in WI, and the thing I can't stand the most is the blinders the Pecker fans walk around with. Nobody else is as good or deserving and any good athelete within the division sucks if they're not wearing the leagues ugliest colors. There's only 1 Packfan on this site that I even respect, and that's LA (I believe that's his name.) Please don't fall into that same class y'all, there's nothing near as assinine. Right now, the second best team in the NFC is the Packers, until proven different, plain and simple. They're on a great role, Favre is playing at a Pro Bowl level, Walker has FINALLY reached his potential and their O-line is one of the best in the game, period. I'm man enough to admit that. When's the last time you heard anything positive about our team from these idiots? I'd say we're 3rd, sorry all you Falcon fans but you need to prove it to me. Our destiny is in our own hands however, again, lol. I didn't mean to offend anyone, just my 2 cents. Please, oh God , please, stop sounding like Packer fans. I bleed purple.
    "Everything I lack, I make up in denial."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast