Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Predictions on rookies of the year

Offense? Kevin Jones, he'll get the most looks of any Rookie RB on a team with decent passing threats.

Defense? Sean Taylor, the guy is going to be a monster, and there is no reason he can't shine his rookie year.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Purple D is offline Starter

My pick for Offense is Fitzgerald, he is going to have a Moss like rookie year. Just a guess

Defense, I think DT has a great chance if he is as good as alot think he is.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would have to disagree with you pruple d. I don't think Fitzgerald is going to put up huge numbers for a couple of reasons. He has, in essence, a rookie QB throwing to him, there is no running game in AZ whatsoever, and Anquan Boldin will be the number one guy. I hope Fitzy does well, because he is a Minnesota boy, but I just don't think with the offense in AZ he will put up Moss like numbers!! Especially 17 TDs.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

i may be biased but i really think kevin jones has a good shot at being rookie of the year. he has all the physical tools to compete in the nfl. he is an explosive runner with great speed and agility and is powerful for his size. he needs to develop his instincts but he will have plenty of chances to do that. i just don't think any other rookies will make as big an impact on their team this year as he will for us. kellen winslow will be a close second. he gives the browns a lot of options for their offense.

I would have to agree with you silvermane!! He's gonna be a good RB for you guys!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Purple D is offline Starter

It was just a guess Vkg4lfe. I hope Fitzgerald does real good, But I hope the Cardinals fail miserably.

Maybe Boldin will have an injury.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Oh I know it was just a prediction, I was just putting in my two cents!! I'm not trying to rip on your prediciton!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123