Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Predictions on rookies of the year

How can anyone say that will smith will get it. He is on a team with Howard and grant at ends. The only way he would start is at LB, or due to an injury.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

grant?? cie grant?? ... the guy had 3 tackles and played in only 7 games last year!! ... looking at their depth chart, will smith isn't listed as a starter but he will start by mid season and make an immediate impact

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    grant?? cie grant?? ... the guy had 3 tackles and played in only 7 games last year!! ... looking at their depth chart, will smith isn't listed as a starter but he will start by mid season and make an immediate impact
    I think he's talking about Charles Grant who had 48 tackles and 10.5 sacks.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

oh yeh ... him ... boy am i embarassed ::shrugs::

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    My bad. ops:

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure the Packers have the rookie punter of the year. Hell, they better!
    Oh yeah they better after trading up and wasting a 3rd rounder on him he better be the friggin MVP.

Los you have to admit real dumb move
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

The prelim reports on DT are that he's really good. Better than either of the LB drafted in round 1. However, he has good LB in Henderson and Claiborne with him. The guys that stand out like Urlacher and Barnett have average guys next to them. DT will missout. Now uduze has a better shot because he has good guys next to him. Those guys will recieve all the attention of the blockers and give him many shots at the QB.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure the Packers have the rookie punter of the year. Hell, they better!
    hahaha los... too funny

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Even though I didn't mention udeze, I still am a huge fan of him and think he is gonna be a great DE for us. I see him starting a little slower than we expect though. I think we got a little spoilled last year, when kevin williams did so well, and we think that it is easy for a D-lineman to come in and play well in his first year. Just look at all the d-lineman taken in the 1st last year, williams is the only one that played well. History has shown it actually isn't easy for a rookie d-lineman to do well in his 1st year, with exceptions to peppers, kearse, kevin williams, and some others.

I see guys like Hovan and kevin williams having a bigger year than udeze. Udeze will definately make some big plays out there, but will also struggle at times, at getting past the NFL LT's and double teams. Even if he does struggle at times this year, don't give up on him because he will be the next star at DE in this league. I can show a post from jan 2 of this year, where I said that I thought he was gonna be the next strehan type of pass rusher in the NFL, so i definately thought highly of him way way before the draft or even before the scouts had him in the 1st round of the draft, so I am not high on him just because he is a viking.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not into predictions, but the Vikings will win the NFC North, have the number one offense, have a top 15 defense, and Udeze will have the kind of year that Kdub had last year!! Are those predictions? Well maybe I do make predictions!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast