Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Predictions fro week #3

I think we wake up and avoid the 0-3 start by winning 31-24.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

vikesls is offline Rookie

I'll bet we lose. Pep has no confidence and the team knows that so they'll play down to what he's doing. Tice can't seem to turn the team around or coach a decent game plan.

Saints are riding high trying to prove they can win without a city.
    Vike's will be unable to score a TD.

Saint 21 Vikes 3

Tice - pack your bags.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Tice is still our coach so we will be out coached. I hope we are not out hustled as we have been the last two games. Saints are inspired and will give us their all. Culpepper will have two ints - question will they matter. I think so but the team plays better.

Saints 20

Vikings 17

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Big C" wrote:
    We will win this game.

Our defense is pretty good against the run. If anything kills us, it will be the opposing QB's mobility (we're hopeless against a QB that actually moves in the pocket). Our defense will keep the Saints in check and offense will score through field goals. We turn the ball over anytime we sniff the end zone, so we will run the ball or take short dump passes within the 30 yard line and kick an FG.

We need to understand that we are NOT the explosive offense we were last year till Williamson develops as a deep threat. Right now we just have to move the ball with short passes, slants and get the TEs involved. Burleson and Williamson are both good at picking yards AFTER the catch. Thats what we need to focus on. Good ole Wiggins will simply jump over anything in his way :grin:.

A LOT of people underestimated the Bengals offense this weekend. Hopefully our defense is smarting after 500+ yards and want to pick a bone with the saints for redemption. The Packers got blownout in a Monday night against the Titans last year and turned the boat around from that day. Hopefully the Vikes can show the same mental toughness.

The only real contender in the NFC North at the moment is the Bears. They are the only NFC North team to play consistently in a 2 week span.

Have you ever heard of Cadillac Williams? :scratch:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

no really... i think our run defense is half decent. not great at this point but the best thing our team doing. i think we will get some spirited play from our team leaders... hmmmm? who are they again? let's see... Moss, Birk, Culp... well, we have one anyway and just plain sucked it up last two weeks. however, i truly think we will take our first lead this game. and i say if 21 to 23 points is enough to win, then we will win.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not predicting anything, I just want to see an offense out there this week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I'm not predicting anything, I just want to see a viking offense out there this week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

u are so pisssed off that you had to post it twice?

Yeah, pretty much!! lol

I agree with NeumDog, let's see how the Saints play tonight. Let's all keep in mind that the Saints are an average team at best, they are not serious Super Bowl contenders and neither are the Vikings right now either.

It will be a struggle for the Vikings to win a game right now, they are playing some of the worst football in the league. Until the interceptions and fumbles stop, the Vikings are in serious trouble.

It is time for a good coach to turn his team around and play fundamental basics to have a chance to win. The show boating and struting can come later in the year.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast