Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Will The Vikings Re-Sign Any Of Their Own Free Agents?

Will The Vikings Re-Sign Any Of Their Own Free Agents? - Daily Norseman
    Yes

I'd like the Pack to over pay for Jennings and keep him. I would. I would much rather see the vikes give up the extra 1st rd pick for Cruz or draft WR's and grab Amendola.
    Tuco the world.....

It's too early to get so heated over the teams moves. MulletMullitia, you are gettin fired up, lol.
    Tuco the world.....

"You know my philosophy of trying to build this roster year in and year out through the draft because I think thatís the way youíre going to maintain success." Recent quote from the spielman. As I watch the FA period go on, I get the feeling that alot of folks are going to be less then thrilled to say the least, about the teams FA strategy.
    Tuco the world.....

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    "You know my philosophy of trying to build this roster year in and year out through the draft because I think thatís the way youíre going to maintain success." Recent quote from the spielman. As I watch the FA period go on, I get the feeling that alot of folks are going to be less then thrilled to say the least, about the teams FA strategy.
    Can't draft a team if you don't resign enough players.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    We resigned the FB, RT, WR and DB back today in case you missed it when you were in the middle of your moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We resigned the FB, RT, WR and DB back today in case you missed it when you were in the middle of your moment.
    There is no arguing with that point. At all. Adding a Wallace, or god forbid, a Jennings, isnt going to instantly make the 'Vikes a 12 win team. I had thought that the spielman might give up a 1st for Cruz...Not now though. The guy is focused on rebuilding and adding through the draft. Maybe, MAYBE he jumps for Cruz, but i'm still thinking he'll grab a solid guy like Amendola. Maybe isn't flashy, but did the team improve last year? YES. this Front Office has a plan, and it looks like it's resigning key guys, and embraced the draft. Just my opinion. Mainly supported by what the spielmans says and FA up to this point.
    Tuco the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Good thing drafted all those guys.... Oh wait!
    The conversatation was about building throught he draft.
    We resigned 2 guys we drafted. The others were FAs. Why am I not surpised you are arging shit that makes little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    There is no arguing with that point. At all. Adding a Wallace, or god forbid, a Jennings, isnt going to instantly make the 'Vikes a 12 win team. I had thought that the spielman might give up a 1st for Cruz...Not now though. The guy is focused on rebuilding and adding through the draft. Maybe, MAYBE he jumps for Cruz, but i'm still thinking he'll grab a solid guy like Amendola. Maybe isn't flashy, but did the team improve last year? YES. this Front Office has a plan, and it looks like it's resigning key guys, and embraced the draft. Just my opinion. Mainly supported by what the spielmans says and FA up to this point.
    Our improvement has been overblown. We won 10 games, the defense played better and AP had a historic year. Next season.... we play a hard schedule and not the powder puff schedule we had this season.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    HOW IS THIS TEAM BETTER? Delusional homers. You don't start 2 rookie WRs with a shit QB. We will look like Gabbert and the Jags out there. We will finish DEAD LAST in passing. I'm not okay with this. Neither is anyone else whose seen a game in this passing league in the last 10 years. I love AP. But we have to get a passing game. This is embarassing.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast