Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    I said I wanted Amendola on the team. No shame in my game. But if my math is correct, the 'Vikes have signed zero free agents from other organizations? If so, ok. Spielman wasn't lyin when he said the draft was how he wanted to be successful (paraphrasing) and build and maintain a winning team. I'm good with that as long as they make the post-season this year. If he has a bad draft, and a shitty year, well, he'll still be here and he still wont throw the checkbook at the next big FA come the following free agency. If the Army has taught me one thing, it's that a man can get used to, and endure anything. Fuck it. As long as they keep making bud-light, I'll be ok. I just drive on, and make the "Tuco Face."
    Tuco the world.....

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We resigned the FB, RT, WR and DB back today in case you missed it when you were in the middle of your moment.
    2 of 4 which are players we actually drafted. That brings the total up to 8 drafted players we've resigned in the 7 offseasons since Spielman was hired, that are still with the team today.
    The bulk of those were either Childress guys that spiel an didn't want or that were bad picks to begin with or they didn't fit fraziers system and they were let go so the team could bring in a player who fit the scheme.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Whether it is or not. NFW he's coming here if what he says is true. Who that team has as QB is going to play a big part in his decision.

That count's us out

Jennings says quarterback 'means a lot' in free agency

Y! SPORTS
    That goes for any WR looking for a new home

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    That goes for any WR looking for a new home
    For a guy like Jennings, who's already won a superbowl and one of the top receivers in the game, I'm betting Money will mean alot more.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    For a guy like Jennings, who's already won a superbowl and one of the top receivers in the game, I'm betting Money will mean alot more.
    Yup !

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213