Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: Predict the rest of the season.

I'll play Mr. Optimism here and say the Vikes will win out. Finish at 11-5 and win the division.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

IF we can win all our home games, which TBH I don't think we will with the Giants and Packers looking particularly tough. We would probably then have to win at least 2 on the road for a chance at a wildcard spot, our recent away form is horrific so I think we finish 8-8 at best, hope I'm wrong though.

Scoot is offline Training Camp

I believe the Vikings have painted themselves into a corner. They have some very tough games ahead. The game last week showed how they can perform under desperation and that showed what they are made of. But as usual everyone brings their A game to the Vikings. Being optimistic I believe the Vikings will make the playoffs if they beat the Bears and they wont if they dont. This game is a must
    My 22 cents.
    Scott
    SCOOT28

dfosterf is offline Coach

Scoot wrote:
    I believe the Vikings have painted themselves into a corner. They have some very tough games ahead. The game last week showed how they can perform under desperation and that showed what they are made of. But as usual everyone brings their A game to the Vikings. Being optimistic I believe the Vikings will make the playoffs if they beat the Bears and they wont if they dont. This game is a must
    My 22 cents.
    Scott
    You will be interested to know that my fellow Puker fans remain quite nervous about your team and it's prospects going forward for the rest of the season. You might note which team I am rooting for in my "We declare War" (mostly in humor, btw) thread under the Weekly Opponent Banner.

I also started a thread over at PackersHome asking my contemporaries, "Who do you want to win?" regarding the Vikes / Bears game.

In spite of the obvious mathematical considerations, you should be pleased to learn that NO ONE picked the Vikings with any passion whatsoever in the "want" department.

That is a huge compliment to your team. Remember, we Puker fans are just as good at hating the Bears as anyone, and are almost invariably quite pragmatic in how we approach these enemy vs. enemy games...

Your record to date notwithstanding, we all see the danger in allowing your team to get back in this thing.
    We want that football equivalent to a wooden stake in your heart to slay that ugly monster to our west, and again, that is a compliment from your hated rivals.

That alone should be cause for some optimism around here...You can laugh at Puker fans all you want, but in my experience-at least in the places I opt to frequent--they know their football.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234