Bailz200313 is offline Waterboy

**Pre/Post Game shows (Darren Sharper)**

Darren Sharper Fundraiser Looking for Media Contacts

Hi, I am hoping that someone can tell me of ANY local tv, radio, etc outlets that cover the Minesota Vikings and/or do a pre- or post game show. I am representing the National Kidney Foundation and we have partnered up with the Vikings, Darren Sharper in particular, to do a fundraiser called "Football Casual Day." We are looking to contact local media outlets in the area of Minnesota and the Dakotas to get the word out to businesses and schools about this program. If anyone could give me the names of shows, stations and/or websites, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time!

*Note: I am a volunteer from Michigan, so I am not familiar with the area. I am doing the project to the best of my ability using sources such as this fan site to get information. Thank you for your help.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Re: **Pre/Post Game shows (Darren Sharper)**

Channel 5, the local ABC affiliate, does Vikings Gameday, taped live from the Mall of America on Thursdays.

EDIT: Shouldn't Darren Sharper be able to tell you that?
    -Sno

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Bailz200313" wrote:
    Darren Sharper Fundraiser Looking for Media Contacts

Hi, I am hoping that someone can tell me of ANY local tv, radio, etc outlets that cover the Minesota Vikings and/or do a pre- or post game show. I am representing the National Kidney Foundation and we have partnered up with the Vikings, Darren Sharper in particular, to do a fundraiser called "Football Casual Day." We are looking to contact local media outlets in the area of Minnesota and the Dakotas to get the word out to businesses and schools about this program. If anyone could give me the names of shows, stations and/or websites, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time!
    This is a "let me see if I can get you to do a lot of stuff that I don't really care about.
    TROLL
    I have seen d!cks like this before.
    You are representing a National Foundation and you don't know how to get the names of local media that covers the Vikings from your partners in this venture, the VIKINGS.
    :
    I suggest you call Winter Park.
    I am sure they would be happy to help you..... providing your credentials are in order.

8)

WWBGD

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

*Note: I am a volunteer from Michigan, so I am not familiar with the area. I am doing the project to the best of my ability using sources such as this fan site to get information. Thank you for your help.
    Again the Viking front office in Winter Park will have a listing of every media outlet in MN ND and SD, probably KS as well.
    Call them.

WWBGD