shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

Re: Pre-Draft NFCN Season Predictions

I say we go 10-6 for the season we have too much talent to go 5-11

Thanks PurpleMafia

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

New coaching staff means new system for everyone to learn. We get swept by the Bears, win 3 of 4 against Lions/Packers. Lose at home to Arizona, Rams, Pats, Panthers on the road to the Seaducks, Bills, Fins and Monday night against the Skins in the opener.
    :shock: NFW

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

New coaching staff means new system for everyone to learn. We get swept by the Bears, win 3 of 4 against Lions/Packers. Lose at home to Arizona, Rams, Pats, Panthers on the road to the Seaducks, Bills, Fins and Monday night against the Skins in the opener.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

10-6 sounds optimistic enough without getting way ahead of myself . . . I loved all the 12-4 talk I heard last year.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Jeremy is offline Starter

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

Cardnals bought a running game. They couldn't scrore in the redzone. Edge fixes that for them. Defensively and offensively they are a better team.

The Rams are light years ahead of us on offense. They bought a defense this offseason.

The Pats were a playoff team last year. The Vikes were not.

Buffolo is not an easy place to play for a dome team.

Maimi went from 4-12 to 9-7 with Saben in one year. They actually have a decent QB now who's two months ahead of scedule on rehab.

Jeremy is offline Starter

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Jeremy" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

Cardnals bought a running game. They couldn't scrore in the redzone. Edge fixes that for them. Defensively and offensively they are a better team.

The Rams are light years ahead of us on offense. They bought a defense this offseason.

Maimi went from 4-12 to 9-7 with Saben in one year. They actually have a decent QB now who's two months ahead of scedule on rehab.
    In our worst years we went 5-11.

You are factoring in all theses teams gunk, what about ours?

-We have a healthy Birk

-We have a All Pro Guard

-We have a QB who does not fumble every 8th play.

-We have a guy that can carry the ball 25 times a game.

-We added a quality player in the secondary.

"Jeremy" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    5-11

The Cardinals did buy a running back but they need someone to block for him.

The Rams are no better than the Vikes on offense, probably not as good as the Vikes. We just bought an Offense that will pound the ball up any teams gut.

The Pats lost some key players; the only savior for them is their coach.

Buffalo is in total disarray with their players and coaching staff.

Miami will be hot and cold. I don't think DC will be 100% by the start of the season.

Vikings 10-6; Maybe 11-5 if Childress is real smart with the team’s strengths.
    It all starts up front

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey you want optimistic or reality based opinions?

I think we stand a shot on going 8-8 maybe 9-7 at best with a new coaching staff, an improved offensive line and an unproven new defense with some missing parts. The loss of veterans like Johnstone, Cowart, Newman, Chavous and Williams haven't been replaced yet with unproven players like Leber, Scott, and Tank Williams. The draft and June 1st cuts will tell more about where this teams chances lye, but for today, I stick with the optimistic opinion of 8-8!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

7-9 get our ass waxed by Pepp and the Phins, Scottie and the Rams, Moss and the Raiders. Three years from were talking anout how big of a mistake Childress was.
    Childress came in and cleaned house. Got rid of all the Stars and replaced them with a bunch of losers. He's a man on an EGO TRIP and someone needs to POP his Huge HEAD! He will become the biggest joke in the NFL.
    Superbowl or not Tice's team was fun to watch.
    Maybe i am wrong but if I'm not their will be a long running joke about Czar Childress.

I hate the WC OFFENSE.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast