Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PPO question

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Yes, evidence of which is my post today.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    damn greg, yeah I would say you've been a little busy. Hope things are settling down a bit for ya.
    Oh no taking 5 women kayaking tomorrow night and my gf told me to behave cause she can't make it....and one of the lady was calling my ex leaving messages with her today cause its her first time out....have to keep moving, its hard to hit a moving target 3:-)
    Nice greg!! Haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    I resolve to up my activity on this board this year. Used to frequent here quite awhile back, still pop in at the PP.O tailgate when I come up there. I might just have to start a bunch of topics (usually related to posting links to articles, etc., where we can discuss our opinions). Having LOTS of Vikings threads/subjects to discuss will liven up this place considerably.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12