Thread: PPO Podcast?

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

PPO Podcast?

Yeah, the topic pretty much says it all..

I was kinda wondering, since the Pillage and Plunder show rocked, but was cancelled, why no one has ever taken up the challenge in hosting a PPO podcast..

It dont have to be a live radio show, that would be good too but hosting your own podcast gives you a more "freedom" in order to get it done some time during the week, since them hosting the radio shows online you would be "tied" to a time slot.

Should it be 2 or more people, it can can be hosted via skype..

Some might say, why dont you do it yourself, but im concerned that, since english isnt my native language it would "lose interest" even though i consider my english good, its not as good as a people who has it as their native language, but thats pretty much a given.

I would however like to be on the podcast with a minor role, i consider my knowledge about the draft pretty good and one of
    my main interest is trying to analyse the vikings team needs and by that way find the players in the draft, as well in free agency that could fit the Vikings team.. But i dont think i could "host" it.

I hope someone would pick up the idea and try and put together a team of vikings rube, who would be interested in doing this.

I was thinking about having the podcast running during the season and maybe during these weeks of free agency and finally the draft.

I have my own webspace with lots of space on it, so i can eventually host the podcast if the the project should come a reality.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PPO Podcast?

I think it would be a good thing if that could be made to happen. What's mainly need is hosts, and technical setup.

However I think many will be surprised how much work has to be put into preparing such a podcast, if it's to have some kind of quality.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: PPO Podcast?

Hey man.. Im about to put a little thing together..

I hope someone would join the project.. ive researched some methods, even live broadcasting is an oppotunity and then the show can just be podcasted..

We dont have to commit to a schedule or anything.. But i guess we could just give PPO the link when we would start the broadcast..

Message me if you are interrested in talking a little about the Vikings and what we should do in the draft, it would be by microphone via a computer.. maybe phono can be done, i dont know how that works.. But PC Microphone is free of charge..

I have a thought that i want to do a live broadcast for PPO during the NFL draft, but lets see what happens..

I hope there is support and some people wants to join, im looking from 1 or 2 people to join..

If we cant get something going around the draft, im going to try and hook something up, come regular season again.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!