Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: PPO party in Ultraland?

If one were driving to Ohio from Minnesota(800miles), they could make a slight detour(50miles) on the way back and catch the Detroit game the following sunday. It would be a longer trip, but what a way to start off the season.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    If one were driving to Ohio from Minnesota(800miles), they could make a slight detour(50miles) on the way back and catch the Detroit game the following sunday. It would be a longer trip, but what a way to start off the season.
    So are you down to do that?
    ;D

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    ;D
    possibly, depends largely on finances as I can take time off with out much problem.
    I was also looking at Carolina with a stop in Chicago on the way back, but that trip would go over Christmas, I don't know how I feel about that.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I would love to go to the opener

If we can get alot of people and cost is split pretty good ill be in

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    ;D
    possibly, depends largely on finances as I can take time off with out much problem.
    I was also looking at Carolina with a stop in Chicago on the way back, but that trip would go over Christmas, I don't know how I feel about that.
    No way in hell I would drive to Carolina.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I've always wanted to visit a different stadium

This may be the time.. Let me know what we can get worked out.. Im sure I could drop 100-200 for expences outside of my ticket

Not sure if that would work but if we get enough I bet it could

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    ;D
    Bring some reefer and time flies. It's only 1200 miles from here, even closer for you. Plus if you get 2 games in it's only like 600 for each.
    ;D
    2500 miles/ 35mpg=71.42gallons x $2.00 = $142.85/2 people $72 each. Can't fly for that, especially to 2 cities.
    I was seriously considering the 1700 miles to Arizona.
    ;D

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    ;D
    Bring some reefer and time flies. It's only 1200 miles from here, even closer for you. Plus if you get 2 games in it's only like 600 for each.
    ;D
    2500 miles/ 35mpg=71.42gallons x $2.00 = $142.85/2 people $72 each. Can't fly for that, especially to 2 cities.
    ;D
    You can't fly for that no, but you do have to sit inside a damn car for what would feel like six weeks.
    Plus if your getting 35 mpg it means your riding in a little car which would be all the more uncomfortable for a 2400 mile trip.

I'll pay the extra $200 and spend 4 hours in the sky opposed to 50 in a car.
    Plus if your driving out, none of us will have to worry about renting a car.
    ;D

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    You guys should come to Arizona.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Awesome!
    I will be there for sure!

Canton is not far at all from Cleveland.
    Personally, I would not stay in Cleveland the city itself.
    You can stay right off the freeway in one of the burbs and be 20 minutes from downtown.
    You can also take the train to the game depending on where you stay.
    I can put together some ideas for all of you.

Ideally, it would kick ass if we all invade the HoF on Saturday.
    Canton is 45 minutes from everywhere here.
    It is a cool place to go.
    We could all meet up there.
    Also, we could arrange for members to ride together as well.

I will get back to you guys on this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast