Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 215 of 215
  1. #211
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    There are too many names to put to faces, so i will just post the pics I took.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0529.JPG[/img]
    Somebody's thinking about the mile-high club on the flight home!

    =Z=
    I think it's the beer, he made that face all the time at the motel

  2. #212
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    There are too many names to put to faces, so i will just post the pics I took.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0529.JPG[/img]
    Somebody's thinking about the mile-high club on the flight home!

    =Z=
    I think it's the beer, he made that face all the time at the motel
    You two were in a hotel together?

  3. #213
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    There are too many names to put to faces, so i will just post the pics I took.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0529.JPG[/img]
    Somebody's thinking about the mile-high club on the flight home!

    =Z=
    I think it's the beer, he made that face all the time at the motel
    You two were in a hotel together?
    Along with 4 others, it was nice big orgy

  4. #214
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    There are too many names to put to faces, so i will just post the pics I took.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0529.JPG[/img]
    Somebody's thinking about the mile-high club on the flight home!

    =Z=
    I think it's the beer, he made that face all the time at the motel
    You two were in a hotel together?
    Along with 4 others, it was nice big orgy
    That has to rank up there with one of the best Vacations I've taken over the years.

    VMD, don't believe em, there were several of us there at the hotel (4 just in my crew) but Wildwoman only rides one big fat beer belly and its mine.
    ;D

    By the way, another plug for all of you that are on the fence about coming home for a game........

    Do it. We had a blast.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #215
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=shockzilla link=topic=37635.msg633796#msg633796 date=1189388855]
    There are too many names to put to faces, so i will just post the pics I took.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0529.JPG[/img]
    Somebody's thinking about the mile-high club on the flight home!

    =Z=
    I think it's the beer, he made that face all the time at the motel
    You two were in a hotel together?
    Along with 4 others, it was nice big orgy
    That has to rank up there with one of the best Vacations I've taken over the years.

    VMD, don't believe em, there were several of us there at the hotel (4 just in my crew) but Wildwoman only rides one big fat beer belly and its mine.
    ;D

    By the way, another plug for all of you that are on the fence about coming home for a game........

    Do it. We had a blast.
    ;D
    [/quote]

    No need for mental pictures or details...........mmmmk?

    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Similar Threads

  1. ** OFFICIAL ** Vikings - Raiders PPO Tailgating Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:35 AM
  2. Official Philly Tailgating Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
  3. Official SD Tailgating Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:27 PM
  4. The Official PP.O. Vikings vs. Eagles Tailgating Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:16 PM
  5. The Official PP.O. Vikings vs. Packers Tailgating Thread
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •