Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 215
  1. #11
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "gregair13" wrote:
    looking good ladies and gentlemen. now take that show on the road
    Shock & I are going to KC in 2 weeks!!!!!
    ps....can you all keep a secret????????????........ Shock is going to wear face paint too....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he does't know yet

  2. #12
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    Sounds awesome!!!!!!
    ;D

    Here are a few more:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0521.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0523.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0524.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0525.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0544.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0547.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0548.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0550.JPG[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0552.JPG[/img]
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #13
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    looking good ladies and gentlemen. now take that show on the road
    Shock & I are going to KC in 2 weeks!!!!!
    ps....can you all keep a secret????????????........ Shock is going to wear face paint too....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he does't know yet
    Shock is going to look like the Devils fan from Seinfeld.
    See you there.

  4. #14
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    Zeus and I were just on the fox9 news doing the interview!!!!!!!!!!! represent PP.O

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "shockzilla" wrote:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0552.JPG[/img]
    LOL! Look at the look on the womans face in the right hand corner of the pic........

    That just screams, "This guy's crazy!"

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0552.JPG[/img]
    LOL! Look at the look on the womans face in the right hand corner of the pic........

    That just screams, "This guy's crazy!"
    She actually looks a little scared

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "Webby" wrote:
    so sorry I missed it folks...got a nasty case of salmonella poisoning.

    Will see everyone at the Pack game I hope!

    Way to go getting on TV....who was that that slapped Ziggy on the ass?

    vikeswin did, he was trying to steal his checkbook.

  8. #18
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    I'm so envious, but i'm glad we won the game and everybody had a great time
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  9. #19
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://home.comcast.net/~shockzilla/falcons/IMG_0552.JPG[/img]
    LOL! Look at the look on the womans face in the right hand corner of the pic........

    That just screams, "This guy's crazy!"
    She actually looks a little scared
    so what time did he have to back in the padded room at the home then?
    ;D ;D

    Some nice pics guys - looks like you had great fun. the Mrs and I were with you in spirit !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: PPO Falcons Tailgating Pics Thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    so sorry I missed it folks...got a nasty case of salmonella poisoning.

    Will see everyone at the Pack game I hope!

    Way to go getting on TV....who was that that slapped Ziggy on the ass?

    vikeswin did, he was trying to steal his checkbook.
    I overheard Wilf telling him, "That's not my checkbook!"

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ** OFFICIAL ** Vikings - Raiders PPO Tailgating Thread
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:35 AM
  2. Official Philly Tailgating Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
  3. Official SD Tailgating Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:27 PM
  4. The Official PP.O. Vikings vs. Eagles Tailgating Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:16 PM
  5. The Official PP.O. Vikings vs. Packers Tailgating Thread
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •