Thread: PPO emails

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

PPO emails

I know that I probably clicked on the button that says yes to receiving emails from other members, however that is not my problem, my problem is the high level of negativity from these SO CALLED Viking fans.

I am not sure if any of these people post on here or not, however it has become quite apparent that these folks are fair-weather fans. I mean saying that the team sucks and the 6 game winning streak was a mirage, I mean lighten up a little and be happy that we turned the season around.

Does anyone else feel the same, just wondering.

Cheers!

Del Rio Guest

Re: PPO emails

What's going on now?

Your getting blasted with negative e-mails?

smootloot is offline Starter

must be.
    "Ron Mexico is here."

"Del Rio" wrote:
    What's going on now?

Your getting blasted with negative e-mails?

I think I must of pressed the yes button to receiving emails from other members, they just seem to hate the Vikings, not a big deal, just wondering if anyone else gets tehm and feels the same as I do?

Cheers!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I've never used the email feature here, I usually just PM someone and use that like an email....

Fair Weather Fans will always be a part of football, its sad but what can you do about it?

I think alot of it also is, many people had their hopes up for the Steelers game, and I for one was disappointed with our teams play.

The D did us proud, but the rest seemed not to show up...

Plus the fact, the Steelers D also showed up to play and played well..

But thats history already, now we have to concentrate on the Ravens and bring home a win..

Bears game, WE WILL BE READY FOR THAT..

SKOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

I hit yes and I havent been blasted with negative email yet at all. The only emails I have gotten were about tickets I requested to some of the VIkings games. CanadaViking maybe it's because youre from canada:lol:

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Del Rio Guest

I've never gotten a negative e-mail and that's saying a lot. I've been ripped in PM's but never e-mail.

Maybe they are just to scared to discuss it in an open forum with you.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Ok, maybe I am a little slow...but who are the emails from? Our site? Our members?

Yes they are all from PPO, and Del they are not blasting me, I guess I am on their forward list and I receive all of these weird emails, there is only about 8 of these people that I get these from, and it really just seems like they do not like the Vikes. They are not saying anything to me personally, I was just wondering if any of you have seen any of these? Next time I get some I'll post them on here, so you know what I mean.

The last thing I read of what they sent, had a heading like this "Vikings are a total embarassment", I know that the team hit a wall on Sunday and I was dissapointed as well, however the Steelers are a formidable foe, so life goes on.

Cheers!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Yes they are all from PPO, and Del they are not blasting me, I guess I am on their forward list and I receive all of these weird emails, there is only about 8 of these people that I get these from, and it really just seems like they do not like the Vikes. They are not saying anything to me personally, I was just wondering if any of you have seen any of these? Next time I get some I'll post them on here, so you know what I mean.

The last thing I read of what they sent, had a heading like this "Vikings are a total embarassment", I know that the team hit a wall on Sunday and I was dissapointed as well, however the Steelers are a formidable foe, so life goes on.

Cheers!
    I choose not ot recieve them.

I may reply with a butt kicking!